• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your latest accomplishment

Years
what was the last thing you accomplished? can be big or small, up to you on what you consider to be an accomplishment

Bay

Years
Got a new battery and screen fixed for my phone over the weekend, so I can rest a bit easy and not worry my phone not working properly for now. There's also how I managed to finish a scene of my fanfic after struggling to get it written the past several days.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Put together a checklist tree for the ÔÇô Engine on our corporate etherpad. It's really good to iron out exactly what I need to do to manage this product's development, because holy smokes you really do think you know what you need to do until you try to write it down, then you realise it's all not quite there

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
17 consecutive dabs in under a minute.

Sirfetch’d

I have once again readjusted my sleep schedule to somewhat normal hours. Let's just hope it stays that way.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
new personal record at the gym :)

Last edited:

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
For the first time in 17 years, I finally got an A in Maths. And I also anchieve a great length of hair, it finally reach my toes but sadly I have to cut it before entering college.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
- my panic disorder was so bad I couldn't leave my room for a couple months. now I'm on medicine & back to doing Life like I used to which is something I won't ever take for granted again.

- I've done a couple months of daily yoga & have gotten a lot better with my practice.

- I got temporary housing in a new city and will be moving in 3 weeks.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I seem more confident in my girly love for cute things right now :)

Its a sign i'm getting over my anxiety, and fears of 'hurting' people. Hopefully!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Did some housekeeping for our company GitLab instance, codifying issue labels and organising ÔÇô's subprojects better. More than anything I have helped mentor my partner in his efforts to develop our website project, since he is up to bat for that while I meander around like a raunchy hotheaded office temp with a bad attitude

More interestingly, I have began writing a paper demystifying and debunking agile software development and will publish it online soon. Got a cool domain for it and everything, hopefully it takes off.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Managed to get down some semi-solid foods today which is a significant improvement from only being able to get liquids down! My phagophobia relapsed after 6 years... at a really bad time too since I have a lot of tests coming up and it's hard to even focus due to being in a state of constant hunger, lack of energy and high anxiety. So it's not a great situation right now but at least I seem to be making small steps towards recovery. :)

Back