• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elite Battle 2015: Gen 5 battle skin

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 19, 2020
Can somebody please help me?
When I use the EbsUi2 the hp animation when taking damage is really laggy or abrupt.
Thx in advance

Hey there Forz, I have been having this issue as well. Have you found a solution yet?

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2023
It seems this script has been deleted and cannot be downloaded anymore.

I've scoured through poke community, relic castle and luka-sj's own website for the script as well as the universal plugin installer. Though all lead to a dead end (a place without an actual download link), from the looks of it since somewhere in the last 2 weeks.

I still have a partial old version, but I was hoping to update to the latest version of the script. Does anyone else know if and where it can still be found?

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
It seems this script has been deleted and cannot be downloaded anymore.

I've scoured through poke community, relic castle and luka-sj's own website for the script as well as the universal plugin installer. Though all lead to a dead end (a place without an actual download link), from the looks of it since somewhere in the last 2 weeks.

I still have a partial old version, but I was hoping to update to the latest version of the script. Does anyone else know if and where it can still be found?
He actually "deleted" it? I've heard he would've permanently left the fan-development scene
and thus not work on any scripting anymore, but this... weird...
I do, have Luka's Universal Plug-in installer, but I don't remember if the executable came along with
other files...
Also, I made the mistake to install EBS on Essentials 17,2, and because it isn't meant for that version
it looks funny and I don't know how to uninstall it/turn it off, but I've done virtually nothing
so it's okay... xP

Well, I await directives my fellow. Please do, notify me whether I ought upload the executable on
Google drive and, in case it was originally bundled with other files, which one ought I search.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen yesterday
Hello friends...

I have a couple of questions about this ... Maybe someone already solved them and given my inexperience they are easier to solve than I thought ...

The system works extremely well and is easy to understand, but I have a couple of doubts ...

1- It is possible to deactivate the use of the mouse in battle without having to remove the Easy Mouse System (since some scripts I have require it). The problem I have is that when I am playing many times the screen doesn't respond as if the cursor were on the commands and does not allow me to use the keyboard. I do not know if it is a problem with me or the script, but it becomes quite annoying and ends up forcing the mouse to return to battle. Many times the mouse ends up selecting an unwanted command.

2- In the case of trainers who have animated sprites ... Is it possible that the trainer's sprite who says his speech when he only has his last pokemon is also animated when does it? It's almost an aesthetic detail for me, which has to do with the animation being lost when you use, for example, the intro with Sun & Moon style

thanks for this great system and sorry about my english!

Years
Hi, it's working perfectly
My question is how I can do so that there is a predetermined battle animation for each type of attack, that is, an animation in common for all movements but divided by types, one for water, another for fire, another for fairy for example, for those movements that do not have a specific animation. If I don't have the surf animation for example, show me a default battle animation for water type.
(Para los que leen en español)
Hola, esta funcionando perfectamente
Mi duda es como puedo hacer para que haya una animacion de batalla predeterminada para cada tipo de ataque, es decir una animacion en comun para todos los movimientos pero dividida por tipos, una para agua, otra para fuego, otra para hada por ejemplo, para aquellos movimientos que no tengan una animacion en especifico. Si no tengo la animacion de surf por ejemplo que me muestre una animacion de batalla predeterminada para tipo agua.

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Hi, it's working perfectly
My question is how I can do so that there is a predetermined battle animation for each type of attack, that is, an animation in common for all movements but divided by types, one for water, another for fire, another for fairy for example, for those movements that do not have a specific animation. If I don't have the surf animation for example, show me a default battle animation for water type.
(Para los que leen en español)
Hola, esta funcionando perfectamente
Mi duda es como puedo hacer para que haya una animacion de batalla predeterminada para cada tipo de ataque, es decir una animacion en comun para todos los movimientos pero dividida por tipos, una para agua, otra para fuego, otra para hada por ejemplo, para aquellos movimientos que no tengan una animacion en especifico. Si no tengo la animacion de surf por ejemplo que me muestre una animacion de batalla predeterminada para tipo agua.

Pero chico, already have o.o
Check MoveAnimation script (I forgot the correct name) and go into the final lines and you shall see.

tealeaves

Mudkip and Jirachi enthusiast.
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen May 17, 2020
Sorry I'm probably annoying you but I suck at this things so.
I've got a x error, and you said the solution is compiling the game data. How do I do that? I'm sorry, I'm new at this and english is not my main language.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 20, 2021
Hi everyone, can someone help me? I'm trying to translate the Battle line " What will {1} do?", but it doesn't work

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 28, 2023
Uhh i got an error saying: nomethod error. undefined method 'runscript' for file:Class. How do i solve it?

Back