• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Daemons

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

I saw that but I guess it didn't take what everyone else took from it. I assumed that you could NL since it is voting. If we must, I say kill off the inactives.. someone who doesn't bother to post when the game is fresh probably won't bother to post later in the game. However, it is still rather early in the game to deem someone inactive..

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
If the person isn't active from the beginning then it wouldn't be fair for the rest of the competitors to have to waste their votes on them. That's why their is penalty to not voting/posting, as it ultimately balances the games in the end and makes it not enjoyable.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
I hate to say it, but I'm seriously thinking we may have to go with the random.org method. It's the very first day, we've got absolutely nothing, and we have to kill somebody. The only fair thing we can have here is chance.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Maybe this game, our key player won't get murdered on day one. Haha.

I'm honored you think so highly of me.

Also, I really don't know who to vote for. Is the person with the highest amount of votes the one to be lynched? So if everyone get's one vote, but let's say Sonata gets two, then he will be lynched? I really don't want to lynch randomly, so I kinda lean on waiting to see on who you guys are gonna vote, and then vote on someone that hasn't gotten any votes yet, so I don't have to feel guilty about lynching an innocent.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I saw that but I guess it didn't take what everyone else took from it. I assumed that you could NL since it is voting. If we must, I say kill off the inactives.. someone who doesn't bother to post when the game is fresh probably won't bother to post later in the game. However, it is still rather early in the game to deem someone inactive..

Voting "No Lynch" counts as abstaining.

If you guys need anything clarified, just message me. I may have missed or forgotten about some things when putting the game together, lol. I did just add a "rule" about how to cast day votes.

[*]The format for casting a vote is simply putting [Burn // Player] somewhere in your post

Yeah, we're gonna burn some peeps this time around. May as well be flashy with the murders.

Reactions: dad
Years
Pie got defensive, a little too defensive if I must say so myself when he saw his name on my list. We're all watching you pie.

I don't see how I got defensive, I just pointed out how easily we could be manipulated using the random number method if we don't alternate the people who are producing the numbers. I don't care if I'm on the list for the sake of fairness. I just don't want to see us manipulated by the Hellspawn on day one (not saying you are Hellspawn, just saying if you were it could be problematic for us).

At this stage however, I do support the idea of random number killings.

Also, thanks Fox and Chocolate.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
I really don't understand the significance of that list. Is it just a RNG chosen selection?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
It's totally insignificant. It's just a random subset from the players, randomly generated, giving options to vote for if we have no clue.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
It's a random lynch, as lynching is mandatory and we don't have any information.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Since this is the first Day Phase, I'll give y'all another forty-eight hours (more like forty-six but hey). After that, Night Phases will last forty-eight hours or until all night actions have been received. From then on, each phase will be forty-eight hours, resulting in a ninety-six (or less) hour Day/Night cycle.

The cycle's not entirely set in stone, so it might be extended at some points if the need arises.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
I lit one of my cigars. Cuban.

I blew a puff of smoke, then spoke,
"Looks like we've only got 48 hours left. 48 hours..., and we haven't got ****. Dammit!" I got caught up with my frustration and threw my cigar violently across the room, only for it to fly into gimmepie's face. He shouted a certain curse word out of pain and dashed out of the room, looking for water for his burn. People stared at me, but I just shrugged.

They'd all been talking about choosing who to kill with chance. Chance...we were so clueless that we had to fall back on what could really be the only fair way to kill someone at this point.

im not trying to copy klippy
well maybe a little but im trying to do my own thing here
pls dont kill me

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
It's totally insignificant. It's just a random subset from the players, randomly generated, giving options to vote for if we have no clue.

I find you extremely suspicious HAN - you focus a lot on the fact it's random which means it's not >:)

I picked my nose because I had nothing better to do.

"We should burn things." I said. "Is gimmepie a thing we can burn? If so, I want said thing to burn."

Am I doing this right

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
"God, this is frustrating." I said loudly, swearing.

I see Foxrally going after my friend Gimmepie. I exclaim loudly "May you burn in hell Fox."

(I don't hate you Fox, I just kinda owe Gimmepe so I need to help him.)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Pie and chocolate are looking quite tasty suspicious right now. Pie was overly defensive and chocolate has been going way too out of the way to protect him just because he showed him where to play mafia at.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
I watched as these people argued about suspicions and tastiness. It was so foolish I couldn't stand to watch anymore.

I lit another cigar and walked over to Foxrally, inhaling as I did. I blew smoke right into his face, and spoke,
"No one here has been truly suspicious. We need to get some information first, or at least be more careful about who we deem "suspicious". This same mistake has already been made in another universe, we don't need a repeat of that goddamn horrendous innocent massacre."

Foxrally had been coughing too much to hear anything I had just said. I walked back to my seat, cigar between my fingers. As I did, people stared at me, but I just shrugged.

Unfortunately though, that shrug had made the cigar fall out of my loose grip and out the courtroom window I was walking past, igniting a trail of gasoline from Sonata's car.
"****!", I exclaimed as I ran from the window, and in a matter of seconds, the car exploded. Sonata was staring out the window at his charred car, his mouth gaping. People stared at me, but I just shrugged, as I lit another cigar and casually walked back to my seat.

Back