• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Essentials v17.1 - Save Point

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 20, 2018
I do not know if this is the right place, I think so.

I am creating a project with Dungeons, and I would like the game to be saved as soon as the player enters the Dungeon, but I would like the game to be saved on the previous map (outside the Dungeon), in case the player dies, Dungeon will have a counter with the number 1, and the player will have his game saved outside the Dungeon.

I do not want the game to be saved inside the Dungeon, and I'm getting the player to come in 3 times a day. That's why I need only to enter, the game create a save out there.

This is really complicated for me, and I need help.
Is It possible?

My english is bad, sorry.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I do not know if this is the right place, I think so.

I am creating a project with Dungeons, and I would like the game to be saved as soon as the player enters the Dungeon, but I would like the game to be saved on the previous map (outside the Dungeon), in case the player dies, Dungeon will have a counter with the number 1, and the player will have his game saved outside the Dungeon.

I do not want the game to be saved inside the Dungeon, and I'm getting the player to come in 3 times a day. That's why I need only to enter, the game create a save out there.

This is really complicated for me, and I need help.
Is It possible?

My english is bad, sorry.
quoting you so you get notified that your thread has been relocated here :]

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
RMXP comes with Events :
"Call Save Screen" forces a save.

Your gonna need a switch as well.

You can disable save as well:
" $game_system.save_disabled"

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 20, 2018
RMXP comes with Events :
"Call Save Screen" forces a save.

Your gonna need a switch as well.

You can disable save as well:
" $game_system.save_disabled"

I tried to do this, but I could not get the result I wanted.

I disable the save inside the dungeon.
And I forced a save before entering the dungeon.

But the count messes this up.
Even if I count the enter and force a save before entering, the player can give Soft Reset, so the counter will always be the same.
So I wanted to let the player in, and on entering, the save tagged as if the player was out of the dungeon.

Back