• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat: What even is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Wooo!

I'll be doing some regular features, such as Periodic Element of the Week, and we'll have some fun stuff coming up too. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Aaaaaaaaaaaand now I'm back to my usual "Noivern noi" self.

Computers sure are dust magnets.

Years
Aaaaaaaaaaaand now I'm back to my usual "Noivern noi" self.

Computers sure are dust magnets.
Would you like to dust them off? We have plenty of compressed air up in the cabinets. :P

Ahh, this is taking me back to my first semester of college being in a chemistry class and using Bunsen burners <3

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
So finally we can talk more about science rather than techs stuff.

obviously it is very advantageous for college students

You know what I mean.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Cooool.

So, how sciency would you guys say that you are?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Very. It's pretty much the thing I'm most passionate about. xD I have a feeling this forum will be taking up too much of my time. xD And you?
I'm not actually passionate about it, I just happen to work with it d: Not sure how I ended up making that life decision lmao. I work as a R&D engineer at a research institute.

blue

gucci
Years
Great to see this place up and running! Looking forward to having some interesting discussions over here. 8)

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Safety goggles you say?

il_214x170.917963611_pmo0.jpg

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Ugh, more change. :P

I'm not very science-y sadly, though I remember liking it a tiny bit when I took it in Middle school. I did more natural/greenhouse science then regular chemistry in highschool.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Wow this is up already? I expected to wait until the mall's final decision was made. I'm so glad this won though, science is awesome.

I also like how this merged with Computers and Technology, this definatly will broaden the discussion.

Years
By the way, I was asked about this today, and if anybody here works in any area of science and wants to talk about their field and life as a scientist, we'd love to get some Scientist AMAs up and running!

I have an environmental science degree, a published article, and some conference/teaching experience and I love talking to people about science, so I'd be more than happy to volunteer. I'm brand new but I'm definitely glad to see this new section :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back