• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much is this card worth?

snowfire911

Snowfire, Keeper of Breloom and Shroomish
Years
I have this Charizard from base set (not 1st edition) in Chinese. It is in fairly good condition. I am looking into getting this card graded, but I want to see if the card is worth enough to be worth it. Can anyone give me an estimate?

Years
I have this Charizard from base set (not 1st edition) in Chinese. It is in fairly good condition. I am looking into getting this card graded, but I want to see if the card is worth enough to be worth it. Can anyone give me an estimate?

Are you certain it's Chinese? Could you attach a photo/link a photo of it?

Chinese cards have a pretty high chance of being counterfeits if it's actually Chinese.

Last edited:

snowfire911

Snowfire, Keeper of Breloom and Shroomish
Years
After looking a bit closer, I realized it was in fact japanese. Just, the person I traded it from said it was chinese, so i just went with what she said.

Years
After looking a bit closer, I realized it was in fact japanese. Just, the person I traded it from said it was chinese, so i just went with what she said.

Sorry for the late reply, but they typically catch around what looks to be $20 to $25 at the center of their range, but don't be surprised if it's lower or higher. Japanese cards aren't exactly in demand with English language collectors.

Back