• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Multiquote Blog replies

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Haha, I was literally coming to this forum to post this thread when I saw this...

I concur, multi-quote on blog comments would be lovely!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Add those three Audy, and you'll become my new best friend.

The notifications one is long overdue, imo. Glad to see it's in the works =D

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
If you guys can think of any other blog enhancements that you'd like to see I've got a running list for an upcoming big project.

Right now:

• Blog entry likes and comment likes
  • Notifications for comments
  • Multi-quote comments
8)

It may seem like I'm not doing much and these lists just keep growing, but I promise that's not the case. XD I've got a huge list but there's something really big in the works that I've been devoting my time to, soooo yeah.

Would we survive without you? No.
I/we love you man <33
ALSO REVEAL THAT LIST ASAP. The suspense is killing me now that you've mentioned it ;;

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Those additions will be great, Audy. Thank you so much! And thirding (fourthing? I lost count) the blog comment reports. :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'd love mutliquote on blogs, I'm always quoting to more than one person on my blog and it's always a hassle to copy and paste them together. Notifications for comments would be really useful too since I never seem to notice when people comment on my blog entries sometimes. I also fifth or whatever a report button for comments. So get on implementing them ASAP!

Back