• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poisons Giveaway Thread - Massive Giveaway every week

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2012
3396-4304-4350

sorry about that

thank you so very verry much!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I would like
102.png
please :)
I'll also give you a free
030.gif

Nidorina Lv.16 Lax
Ability: Hustle
, to help you get started :D

Poison - Grey

The bringer of cake...
Years
Massive Update....
Ive done a massive re-arranging to my thread, all sections are in different places....

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2011
I would also really like a vicinti if u still have some. Ill b on today throughout so just post here or pm Thanks.
White Fc 4093 7975 8367

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Hi, Pokecheck cloning isn't allowed. The Premier ribbon makes the Pokemon illegal. Anything directly downloaded from the site is considered illegal too. If you want to use a similar but legal cloning method, I suggest looking into IR-GTS cloning.

Years
Hi can I have a Liberty Pass Victini please, one of the last pokemon I need to get to complete the pokedex. Also if its not too much to ask would love a shiny magicarp and shiny dratini. :)
Thanks.

Last edited:

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
Years
Hi poison. Wondering if i could get a victini, trained to level 50. I am a respectable trader, just ask Saerith. Also wondering what you would want for a reshiram?

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
Realised I didn't leave my FC - it's 4555 9379 1142. Give me a poke if you see me online, though we may not coincide too often as I'm UK time zone.

Slugger57

Noble 6
Years
Would you happen to have a Timid HP Ice rotom? If you don 't I'll just take a regular one. I know this is a giveaway thread, so just if you happen to, but if you don't that's perfectly fine. Could i also have one of those Victinis? I have DW poliwags w/ encore, some DW Gligars w/ Baton pass and Agility, some Ferroseeds w/ Leech seed and Stealth rock, some DW Deinos w/ Dark pulse, or some DW Eevees to offer for them. Oh, and could I have a Kings rock with the Victini and a Choice scarf with Rotom? Thanks so much for doing this awesome giveaway thread. People like you are really nice to do this. If you're ever looking for a pokemon donation, let me know what you would like or need and I'll trade it to you. Here's my freind code: 0733 - 5682 - 4860 My timezone is GMT -4 I think. I usually check poke community throught the day. Thanks for you're time!

Last edited:

Rider542

Master of the... Magikarp?
Years
Id like the victini, shiny charmander, shiny vulpix, and shiny eeveee please. thanks :)

Poison - Grey

The bringer of cake...
Years
Sorry guys (and girls), I've been away for awhile and havnt been on to accept all your requests.
The giveaway is now closed untill I can sort things out. I will still trade to all trainers who have asked for one though (even if it exceeds 15)....

devilace372

cast between dusk and dawn
Years
hey could i get an accelgor and a lileep please if that is ok? and there is no need to rush if your busy, also i noticed you were thinking of opening a DW pokemon area in your thread, im collecting DW pokes atm and i could breed you females with the abilities for your thread if you decide to?

Back