• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
That kind of reminds me when I spent hours on a post, and then it didn't post because PC went down and it disappeared.

Yeah, that happens to me alot.Though i don't spend hours on posts but pretty long ones and PC goes down and they're lost forever.Just frustrating.

Sir Codin

I've done that before on other sites, but not this one.

EDIT:

Also...

batman_lightsaber_shark.jpg

THIS IS AWESOME.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
And whats more, I don't really post long posts, but when I do, its gone forever due to the fact that PC went down. :C

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I dislike this SO much. Not the fact that PC goes down a lot, but at my laptop that simply LOVES to crash my browser and make whatever post I happen to be typing, especially a long one, disappear. It makes me SO frustrated that I have to recall whatever the content was and retype it, hoping my browser doesn't crash again. My laptop sure is lucky I'm still patient enough to put up with its antics. My patience isn't going to last forever though...==..I really need to get a new laptop. Now I make sure to copy whatever I have typed after a bit. Lesson learnt, but my laptop still finds numerous ways to troll me. Zz...

Years
I remember trying to make good introductions in New Users/Welcome only to have PC go down on me.

I then have to recreate my whole post, and sometimes I may end up with an accidental merged double post in case of lag. When PC goes down, I have to hang out on my second most active forum, Ever Grande City or just hang out on the Pokemon Showdown server.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
There was a time (probably before any of you were around) where PC was down for a whole month! It was the worst!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
PC once went down when I was typing a really long PM. I: Had to retype that message like three times because I kept being logged off (didn't realize I could log back in and it would send) and/or PC crashed.

Years
I haven't been around as long as Luke has, but I do remember a time when PC seemed to be down regularly, or at least whenever I wanted to log on. Seems like things are better now, or I'm just lucky.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Whenever a post is too long I always copy it before I send it.

JUST IN CASE.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm too wary of someone else on this computer reading my posts to do that. x: If they hit 'paste' then it'll show up, obviously. So I just wing it and hope that it works.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I'm too wary of someone else on this computer reading my posts to do that. x: If they hit 'paste' then it'll show up, obviously. So I just wing it and hope that it works.
I hear where you're coming from. That's why I'll paste it into Word, just in case, and then once the post goes through I'll copy something else and delete the document.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
They're...posts on PC. Not international secrets.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
xD; What do you post about that nooobody should be allowed to copy/paste? That sounds scary..

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha.
I just meant stuff that I talk about with friends via PM that I don't want other people to see. Well, more like stuff that either few or no people offline know about me. x;

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Why not just copy something like "lol" after yr done?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Because I'm paranoid and would worry that someone would ask why I've copied something stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back