• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Exhausted from working in the slush today and getting my clothes all wet, surprise snowstorms suck bigtime T___T At least there's the possibility of having tomorrow off so I can play Mass Effect 3 all day lol.

I feel like the only other fellow here atm.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Good. Had a hangover from last night but otherwise just playing some xbox and coming here.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I'm doing good, procrastinating from doing my homework by coming on here and playing Fire Emblem.

I haven't played Mass Effect for awhile, and I know there have been some cool new DLC available.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i feel like posting here right now...Hisoka FTW

tumblr_mgxcgrR2cQ1ra6sa9o1_500.gif

right now i feel like i hate the world and i hate when i feel like this..

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pretty good. T:
Ticked off that I'm going to spend all of tonight trying to find my glasses, though. Apparently the ones I found earlier were old >_> So I won't be around much, until I find them.

Edit:
You okay, Arrow? x:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hah, so glad you metioned glasses.

So I broke my pair of glasses two weeks ago and ordered a new pair of frames. They just came today so I went to get them fixed. Then the sales lady broke the new frame. They gave a a pair of glasses to use for the next two weeks as compensation. :3

I feel like I look insanely hipster with these though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
You seriously need to take advantage of them and pretend to be a hipster. ;D

Found my glasses, by the way.
Buuut I have to get off here for a bit. I'll be back later.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Wow, looks like everyone's off to bed. Oh well. Hellllo there, everyone! xD

@Slender: Glad you found your glasses! I feel you; I really dislike groping around half-blind for my vision. I always feel extra blur without my sight. >< Anyways, see you later!

@Broken_Arrow: Are you alright, friend? :<

Last edited:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I've thinking of getting a Google Glass when they are out.

Then again, with what the launch price supposedly will be I might decide to wait a few months.

Years
Glasses? Hipster? I wish I could have glasses and look smart.

My 20/20 vision basically means I can't wear glasses for eyesight, but I did convert some old 3D glasses into makeshift specs for me to wear so I can look smart and cool.

Trust me, glasses would make me look so sexy.

Sir Codin

My 20/20 vision guarantees I won't need glasses anytime soon.

Also, hipsters piss me off.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I wear contacts but I might get a pair glasses just for looks.

I found this article that you take those 3D glasses, pop the lenses out, then cut a certain layer of film off of your computer screen. It makes the screen white, but then, you take the layer of film you cut off, and shape them into the glasses, then you can browse privately without anyone seeing what you're doing unless they're wearing the glasses too.

That sounds really cool. If I had 3D glasses and if it didn't sound so risky I would try that out.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm finally back.
Was doing laundry, then by the time I was done and tried to get on PC, a family member pulled me away to take pictures of some stuff they want to sell online (should I take that as a compliment?).

As for the current topic, I would never wear glasses that are fake. Heck, I don't even wear my real ones, and my vision is deteriorating as it is (and at an even faster rate because I don't wear glasses). Better learn echolocation, hmm? c;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back