• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monster Art Online (OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
A little style has never hurt ^^

Yes, it's part of the rules to read through the SUs of the other players so make sure that you read everyone who has been accepted! I should link to them from the first post, come to think of it.

@ Sovereign. - Yeah, other generations will be included as well, albeit relatively sparsely.

I think it would be nice if you included a summary of your first week inside MAO in your first IC post. To explain why you start off in the area that you do.

Have you guys planned on where to start yet? :) I can say that I'll start in Route 29, because my character has realized that she'll need to capture some more pokémon in order to up her chances of survival. But I probably won't linger there for more than one post (I just want to get a particular pokémon ^^)

EDIT: I posted Violet City for you to look at and plan around, but I guess we'll wait until at least two more SUs have been finished, before we start posting. Have your intros ready, gaiz :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Waaaaah sorry guys... I got as much done as I could. Ill work another 15 minutes then sleep cause work n stuff I'm TRYING REALLY HARD CHRISTMAS SUCKS OK lots of people, so much stock!!!

Everyone else has such marvelous SUs as well! I am eager to meet up in game with a few of these awesome characters eventually, and even just to read along and see how they play. I like how your SU is coming along, Skymin. Such pretty bold colors, and it's cool how Sophie chose a male avatar. That should be interesting indeed!
Thanks!! :D I tried to be "original" but haha!! Can't wait to see your rping skillzorz first hand!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
So, due to upcoming Christmas plans starting TOMORROW (ahhhh) I'll have my very first post done by later tonight. Despite feeling ill, I always have energy to write. Won't let ya down, Rika :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Waaaaah sorry guys... I got as much done as I could. Ill work another 15 minutes then sleep cause work n stuff I'm TRYING REALLY HARD CHRISTMAS SUCKS OK lots of people, so much stock!!!

Thanks!! :D I tried to be "original" but haha!! Can't wait to see your rping skillzorz first hand!
Don't wear yourself out ;) but yeah, the colors of your SU look delicious.

So, due to upcoming Christmas plans starting TOMORROW (ahhhh) I'll have my very first post done by later tonight. Despite feeling ill, I always have energy to write. Won't let ya down, Rika :D
Naw, get better soon ;;

---

EDIT: Since there is no coordinated start that requires everyone of us to post and interact immediately, I now declare the IC thread open for those who feel like they want to get some posts up before Christmas. I'll likely be able to post tomorrow and the 24th but not much on the 25th. Have fun! Ask any questions here, of course. Some mechanics or stuff probably have to be cleared up and decided by all of us together.

Those who still haven't finished their SUs, don't worry. Just tell me when you're done and you can jump right in if you are accepted :)

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
Are you only accepting ten people, or are there other positions available? This is a really unique idea and I love it. If ten is the cap, could I step in if anyone drops out?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Are you only accepting ten people, or are there other positions available? This is a really unique idea and I love it. If ten is the cap, could I step in if anyone drops out?

I do believe I have 11 spots for now (with one taken by myself) and I think I'd like to start out that way, to not clutter the RP. This is the first time I've had so many spots in a RP that I'm GMing, but I think it'll work since I won't be controlling as much as I usually do. I can let you know if I decide to let more players in.

EDIT: Fuyu is accepted. I really like the character! It will be interesting to see how Ange reacts when she can suddenly see.

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
EDIT: Fuyu is accepted. I really like the character! It will be interesting to see how Ange reacts when she can suddenly see.

^ Hahaha... oh too true. I feel like picking on Ange a bit now... with good intentions of course. lol

Edit: Read almost everyone's SUs.... and there's so much content i'm starting to forget some stuff about everyone. xD
Now that I look at it, mine isn't very solid! Why everyone? WHHHYYY? Must be me running away from PC for some few months... Oh well. Everyone's got some nice SUs.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I hope I'm not being too picky but I have a dark skin layout and I can't read a word on the CSS with the white font color.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I hope I'm not being too picky but I have a dark skin layout and I can't read a word on the CSS with the white font color.

Where do you mean? In the IC?

Let me know if it's fixed now.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Got my first post up. I apologize if anything is amiss or wonky. I only had a few minutes to write it and just got back from work. Wanted to make sure I got a post in before my schedule gets swamped this week. :\

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
OMG I am FINALLY DONE

*falls asleep*

hopefully i made birdie... interesting enough. D:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
@Cy: If you didn't pick on Ange, I would be surprised. Angel begs to be picked on.

@Red: thanks! She is going to have a very fun reaction... sort of. :)

Off to read IC posts and SUs... again.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
OMG I am FINALLY DONE

*falls asleep*

hopefully i made birdie... interesting enough. D:
You did ;) Accepted! Hope you get some free time from work now between Christmas and new years, so that you can join in IC posting~

Sorry, I hit another wall when starting to make the history. I want to give him an interesting past, but I might end up making him generic -.-
I think you're worrying too much :3 Perhaps try to create another character alltogether if you feel like this one is so difficult to shape? Or perhaps try to make a list of abilities and demeanors / events in history that you want to include, and then form a sensible text from that?

Got my first post up. I apologize if anything is amiss or wonky. I only had a few minutes to write it and just got back from work. Wanted to make sure I got a post in before my schedule gets swamped this week. :\
A few minutes? I liked the battle and especially the presentation of Solomon's personality xD I wanted to let you guys choose if you wanted the PokéGear or the Pokédex = do the Mayor's quest or Mr Pokémon's quest. Seems like you chose!

@Cy: If you didn't pick on Ange, I would be surprised. Angel begs to be picked on.

@Red: thanks! She is going to have a very fun reaction... sort of. :)

Off to read IC posts and SUs... again.
Yay!

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
I can probably have a post up by tonight, but not quite yet (have a birthday party to attend soon.)

I was wondering, would it be okay to assume that Mickie has already spoken to the Mayor while traveling through Cherrygrove and is currently on Route 30 trying to find the courier? I would give a little back-story on how she came across the Mayor's request along with the information on her first week in the game if so.

If not, should I just start in Cherrygrove and head into the Route from there?

Either way I can do. I just want to make sure before I go forward. :)

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Well I just finished starting up an RP I began on a different forum. I'm GMing that one, and I spent about 4 hours doing the begining post because I made custom sprites, found a remixed pokemon track for it, and wrote up a pretty dang good character post. Now to do it all again for this RP. jk, I'm just doing the character post.

Our characters know its all fake right? the nervegear only makes it so their brains are working for another body basically.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I can probably have a post up by tonight, but not quite yet (have a birthday party to attend soon.)

I was wondering, would it be okay to assume that Mickie has already spoken to the Mayor while traveling through Cherrygrove and is currently on Route 30 trying to find the courier? I would give a little back-story on how she came across the Mayor's request along with the information on her first week in the game if so.

If not, should I just start in Cherrygrove and head into the Route from there?

Either way I can do. I just want to make sure before I go forward. :)
I don't see a problem with you starting directly in Route 30. Do as you prefer :)

Well I just finished starting up an RP I began on a different forum. I'm GMing that one, and I spent about 4 hours doing the begining post because I made custom sprites, found a remixed pokemon track for it, and wrote up a pretty dang good character post. Now to do it all again for this RP. jk, I'm just doing the character post.

Our characters know its all fake right? the nervegear only makes it so their brains are working for another body basically.
Yes, unless they are insane in some way they probably know that they started playing a game and are in a game now. They didn't lose their memories from their real bodies and life or anything.

Back