• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's SC2 Tournament 2014!

TY

Why not trash talk in the official thread here as long as we keep it mostly clean and don't delve into the territory of being disrespectful? :D I mean, that way we can trash talk with our next opponent even if our schedules don't lineup!

Or we could do so over VMs, but there's less of a guarantee that low-blows won't be had than, say, in a more public place like here. Save the low-blow trash talk for places that are Not-PC!

Haha, well the usual thrash talk I had with a fellow participant *aka Gimmepie* were always clean xP

But yeah the real low thrash talk should happen outside of PC hahaha.

ShadowE: LE FROMAGE!
Gimmepie: there are words for people like you
Gimmepie: all of them censored on battle net

This just makes me laugh so much XD

TY

W-what does "Le fromage" even mean in the context you're using it in?! o_o;;

ANYWAY. THE ICEMAN BRINGETH THE FURY AND YOU ARE ALL GETTING ICED.

Le fromage is The Cheese in French, and i somehow picked up that mostly French pro's cheesed XD

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
Years
I got into the group, means it's open, if you find it, you can go to the gear icon and join without anyone else online.

And I don't do the trash talk stuff, so don't expect any from me.

TY

Cheesed? I think I have an idea of what is being implied by that, but I still am not sure what you're getting at.

Well its a strategy in which you attack really fast. So fast that your opponent barely can react to it without losing too much. It's really hated cause you can't do much against it unless you spot it fast.

6-pool is a cheese strategy for instance. You get a Spawning Pool at 6 drones, AKA the ones you begin with.
Cannon rushing is also a cheese strategy

TY

Yeah that's why people hate it so much, cause you almost can't recover after it unless the cheese completely failed.

Also have some more silly thrash talk :]

SoA39tP.png

Lord Scalgon

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
Years
Speaking of cheese, I wonder if any of you are familiar with "polanetary forotdds"...?

(If not, this can easily be googled)

TY

When cheese fails... It's not as good as "When a entire game fails"... aka Bronze League Heroes :P

TY

Now only if i still had GP's ID i could just list it here :P

TY

Allright, just one more thing. The matches have to be played on a map from the map pool, which are all 1v1 ladder maps from this season. If you don't know which ones they are you can easily find them as they are listed as Ladder Maps in the section tab iirc.

If you can't find it however, here are the 7 maps:

Alterzim Stronghold
Frost
Habitation Station
Yeonsu
Polar Night
Heavy Rain
Daedalus Point

Years
@Scalgon - can you send me a VM at a time that's good for you to do our round so I can sort out how I'm going to work it into my day? Then we can work out a date for it from there.

Back