Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Resources Everything you need to help make your game can be found in here. You can also post your own resources. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Old 2 Weeks Ago (6:38 PM).
RPG Maker VX Ace Scripter

Nature: Quirky
I need a good Gen 5 Tileset for RPG Maker XP with autotiles for the water, cause most of them just have static water and it looks really bad. I can't seem to find the ones used by most Essentials projects, as they don't seem to be on the site anymore.

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Week Ago (5:40 PM).
Nature: Quiet
Not sure if have it or somewhere out there but, I need a midi of the battle theme of Red and Blue from Sun and Moon.
Old 1 Week Ago (4:23 PM).
Can someone please make a gen 7 project like mej71's project for gen 6?
Old 1 Week Ago (5:32 PM).
A238

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Infernape907 View Post
Can someone please make a gen 7 project like mej71's project for gen 6?
There are already pieces of Gen VII stuff littered around. I've seen sprites, working Z-Moves, abilities, etc already. But as for an actual full project, I'm not aware of one. Sun/Moon haven't even been out that long, so just be a little patient. Or you can take some initiative and start it yourself. Writing out PBS files isn't that hard.

Name: Voi
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Old 1 Day Ago (7:45 PM).
RPG Maker VX Ace Scripter

Nature: Quirky
I'm looking for good backgrounds to use with Luka's Elite Battle System. Right now, I need backgrounds that aren't just blurred that can be used and have full day, evening and night versions on all the outdoor ones. I'm not asking for anyone to make something, just for someone to link me to something that I might be able to use.
Old 9 Hours Ago (1:32 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Noel View Post
I'm looking for good backgrounds to use with Luka's Elite Battle System. Right now, I need backgrounds that aren't just blurred that can be used and have full day, evening and night versions on all the outdoor ones. I'm not asking for anyone to make something, just for someone to link me to something that I might be able to use.
Well, if you're looking for just any old backgrounds, Pokemon XY had some good ones people have since ripped. You'll need to do some intensive pixel art if you want to convert them into sprite backgrounds, and also make time-based variations, but it's a good starting point.

I can't post links yet, but "Free Pokemon XY Battle BGs" by "Midnitez-REMIX" on DeviantArt is really nice and free to use. I managed to find that comp, along with several more backgrounds that are really nice looking up "Pokemon XY battle backgrounds" on Google.
Just don't forget to give credit to the author(s). I'm pretty sure it's all ripped anyway, but you know. Gotta be good to them artists.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links