• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Hi I got a quick question what is the best place to train in Fire red? I'm training for the elite 4 round 2 and I'm looking for a place with high level pokemon/vs seeker.
I'm thinking maybe Cerulean Cave but is there a better place?

§1

Rocket grunt
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
where is a good place to train atk EVs and speed EVs, on ruby?

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
Years
  • Age 52
  • Utah
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
Hi I got a quick question what is the best place to train in Fire red? I'm training for the elite 4 round 2 and I'm looking for a place with high level pokemon/vs seeker.
I would go to the Sevii Islands. Five, Six, or Seven Island would be my choice. Seven Island at the Canyon Entrance has a Lv52 Chansey that will give you A LOT of Exp Points.

where is a good place to train atk EVs and speed EVs, on ruby?
For Atk EVs, I would fish on Route 118 where only Carvanha and Sharpedo show up.

For Spd EVs, it would be Surfing at Meteor Falls where you find Golbat 90% of the time.

Years
Hope this is the right place to ask this. I was wondering, Why do some of the 10th Anniversary Pokemon have the ID number in red and some have it in blue? Does this have to do with where they were given out or something?

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Hope this is the right place to ask this. I was wondering, Why do some of the 10th Anniversary Pokemon have the ID number in red and some have it in blue? Does this have to do with where they were given out or something?

It has to do with the gender of the in-game trainer who received it. Blue means that it was given to the male main character and red means that it was given to the female main character.

Saud-Blaziken

You Think You Can Beat Me?!
Years
Can You Trade Pokemon From Gold & Silver To Ruby Sapphire and Emerald?

Did they make a code or hack or something to make this happen?
or is their no POSSIBLE way at all?

Years
The data structure in the Metal/Color games is different from the data structure in the Advance gen games. Advance gen added natures, abilities, the 510 EV system, and changed max IVs from 15 to 31.

In English: it's impossible.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
It'd be pretty good if you could do this but unfortunatly, like others have said, it's not possible :(

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
It's impossible, just as trading from Red/Blue to Gold and Silver is impossible, or from Ruby/Sapphire to Diamond/Pearl. The Pokedex in the earlier generation doesn't except later generation Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
It's impossible, just as trading from Red/Blue to Gold and Silver is impossible, or from Ruby/Sapphire to Diamond/Pearl.

It actually is possible to trade from R/B/Y to G/S/C, using the time capsule. Also, technically you can trade from R/S/E to D/P/P, but it is called migrating and you can't trade back.

But yeah, you can't trade from G/S/C to R/S/E.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2011
also wat u cant trade are the pkmn that arent in the gen and any pkmn with a new move. ex from g/s to r/b a pidgey with steel wing, can not trade due to the new move. dont know if its the same for r/s and d/p

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
Years
also wat u cant trade are the pkmn that arent in the gen and any pkmn with a new move. ex from g/s to r/b a pidgey with steel wing, can not trade due to the new move. dont know if its the same for r/s and d/p

You can't send anything from D/P/PL to RSE, and if you can send something from RSE to D/P/PL there is no problem, Pokemon can learn the exact same moves in either game.

Zach.Is.Me.

As my name suggests, I am Zach
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2009

As long as you have the amulet coin, this works great.

Just fight the Elite Four again and again and again until you win.

Fight Lorelei and destroy her Dewgong, Cloyster and Lapras with Electric pokemon. And her piloswine and jynx with a strong fire pokemon.

You'll get about $13,200 for winning and with an Exp Share, a whole lot of Exp Points for other pokemon you're trying to level up.

Even if you lose against Bruno, you only pay about $7,000 as prize money, so you still keep about $6,200 as winnings, even if you don't beat all the trainers.

Then you can just do it again, get crazy Exp Points and $$ each time.

Just make sure you don't blow your winnings on Max Potions and Revives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back