• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I am not ;;

Also, this site could get addicting. /'tis aforementioned OC in the style the site provides

Edit: YOU KNOW I'M OBSESSED WHEN...

e3ts.png

/I. couldn't. help. it.

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I have no relevant remark to make in regards to the topic at hand. Carry on (b'-')b

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

:/ Alright then. if that's what you really wish to think. /tired of telling people they don't suck at something only to get a 'yes i do'.

/might go to the site, idk.

that's when you say something random, niinii. n_n

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...Though to be honest, I've never really seen many of your OC apps. Except for Lord Salsa's, which was meant to be cracky XD;

Years
27. I think I should change my pants from jean shorts to jeans and then go get me some groceries.

I also should get some socks. I forgot to grab more than two pairs of those.

And I should turn the light on in this room. I can't see anything but my laptop.

And I just noticed there's a library two blocks from my place.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I guess there is Marko's in Rika's roleplay before it died, but all my other characters were basically based off of something/were brainbreakers so their history had a basis around them. tbh I think Marko would have to be the only one with a backstory, as my other character I need to adjust her backstory so it's not from her old mary sueish days. @_@;

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

It's the Greek symbols ^^
gotta love Font in Photoshop eh?

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Pretty sure that's Greek lowercase N, not a V. The rest are Greek if I'm not mistaken as well. I was right.

Random comments eh? I lieka da pie. Da Chocolate Silk kind. :B

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think i might have had something to post here but I have totally forgotten what it was supposed to have been.

... i don't think i've ever had a chocolate pie before. >_>

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

To me, chocolate pie is as epic as Cheetos and Dr. Pepper for a late night snack. That should say something =b

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Even with PS I'm terrible at adding text to anything ;; I can do simple things, but other than that...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes. Yes it does, I'll remember that. xD

I'm... okay with adding text? It really depends on what I'm trying to add text to.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Perfect

I use the Greek Symbols to confuse people and see who is paying attention

Ιτ'σ ασ σιμπλε ασ τυπινγ τηε ωορδσ
ιτ ισ νοτ περφεcτ ηοωεvερ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back