• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

First Contact [T] SU/OOC

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
If you were in an RP with Stingray you don't need to do a sample, as he would already know how you RP.

Also, unfortunately, I believe we are out of pokemon slots, we need another human though...

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
So anyways, I had a question.
Starting date? or are we just waiting for that one slot to be filled.

I would like to start by next weekend if possible but its really up to people finishing their SUs. I don't mind starting 1 person short, but he have half the Pokemon slots reserved that no not have any SUs or at least not a complete one.

Ironic that you asked that because I logged on to address this issue anyway.

All people with reservations you have until Monday night to post up a complete SU. After that your still welcome to complete it but I will not be holding any reservations so it will become first come first serve (Well first accepted first serve...).

@chef30 currently all the Pokemon slots are reserved or filled, but if people don't get their SUs up those slots will open. So there is still a chance you can get in as a Pokemon (a human slot is open if your interested or if you want to try to talk one of the reserved pokemon players into making a human instead ;P ).

To answer your question its if you are in a RP I'm in (since that means I have seen you RP) if not your welcome to just copy paste a post from another RP for the sample.

Also concerning your SU I would like a few more details other than the picture (how tall she, does she have any other distinct features other than her white coloring instead of yellow?), and your History is rather short and I would like more details in it (especially on her training, why she decided to be a spy, and why she was teased (since having different appearances is not too uncommon)). That being said I would hold off on putting more effort into it until its clearer if a slot will open or not.

Your welcome to PM/VM me with questions if you have any.

Last edited:

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Human spot? MINE!! Jk, anyways, I'd like to reserve that Human spot.

Name: (Master Sergeant) Nathan McCabe

Job: Explosives Technician (Bomb Squad)

Appearance:

Picture:
futuristic_soldier_2_by_dominicjan.jpg

Armour designed so the wearer can survive up to six hours in a non-atmospheric location.

Statistics:
Height: six feet, four inches
Weight: two-hundred and twenty-three pounds
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Brown

Under Armour:
Nathan is quite a large guy, as described in the statistics. His Brown hair is short and well-maintained. He grows a thick,brown beard, stretching across his chin and neck. Nathan has a very muscular build, which is part of his military training. Nathan has a relatively tanned skin complexion, although it is not extremely noticeable.

Personality: (How do you act around others and how you act to situations around you)

History: (describe what you were doing before being stuck on the ship. You can also describe what you were doing while the ship was fleeing for two years.)

RP Sample: I was in a RP with you, but I will provide Sample if necessary.

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
@Sray You posted the same thing twice... in the same post

@Yager Really, One rank higher than me...

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
@ODST thanks for pointing that out I think I double posted and the site automatically merged my posts... fixed now.

@Yagerbomb Alright your reserved (this only lasts until Monday I'm trying to get this RP started ;) After monday if your still not done then just make sure you beat any other possible wannabe humans. Also no need to supply a RP sample since you were in War between Pokemon and Humans 2, and I read your posts there.

@All Human players... OK its quite clear no one liked the original marines or their weapons and prefer more "normal" sized weapons so I edited the Marines, their standard load outs, and the Shivans (not as tough anymore). So no more massive weapons...

All slots are taken but after Monday night no the reservations will go away. You can still join but its going to become first come/first serve so basically please get your SUs done ASAP so we can get this party started.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
@ODST thanks for pointing that out I think I double posted and the site automatically merged my posts... fixed now.

@Yagerbomb Alright your reserved (this only lasts until Monday I'm trying to get this RP started ;) After monday if your still not done then just make sure you beat any other possible wannabe humans. Also no need to supply a RP sample since you were in War between Pokemon and Humans 2, and I read your posts there.

@All Human players... OK its quite clear no one liked the original marines or their weapons and prefer more "normal" sized weapons so I edited the Marines, their standard load outs, and the Shivans (not as tough anymore). So no more massive weapons...

All slots are taken but after Monday night no the reservations will go away. You can still join but its going to become first come/first serve so basically please get your SUs done ASAP so we can get this party started.

Alright, finally going to start something here.......I just can't help but think of the problems humans and pokemon will have....since to the humans, they may be food or threat or some sort....eilitians.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Alright, finally going to start something here.......I just can't help but think of the problems humans and pokemon will have....since to the humans, they may be food or threat or some sort....eilitians.

Really it depends on the RPers and what happens. I plan to make my character treat the Pokemon differently depending on their type. Humaniods he'll likely assume to be the intelligent ones, small animal ones he might think as the humaniod's pets, Miltanks/Tepigs me might consider possible food (a fresh steak sounds really good after 2 years of eating whatever they had to eat was something like MREs and maybe some vegies they grew in a special facility on the ship.). Dragons and such he would more than likely fear more than the rest... Honestly I will just have to see how the RP goes when it starts.

So if he met your Zorua and a Gothitelle he would try to interact with the Gothitelle while ignoring the Zorua since he would consider the Gothitelle to be the race that built everything and is intelligent while the Zorua is the Gothitelle's pet. Once communication has been established some of this confusion is likely to clear up though.

To the Pokemon this is the first time you have discovered a race not from your planet... and they already killed many of your kind and destroyed a scared temple (not on purpose but you don't know that).

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Really it depends on the RPers and what happens. I plan to make my character treat the Pokemon differently depending on their type. Humaniods he'll likely assume to be the intelligent ones, small animal ones he might think as the humaniod's pets, Miltanks/Tepigs me might consider possible food (a fresh steak sounds really good after 2 years of eating whatever they had to eat was something like MREs and maybe some vegies they grew in a special facility on the ship.). Dragons and such he would more than likely fear more than the rest... Honestly I will just have to see how the RP goes when it starts.

So if he met your Zorua and a Gothitelle he would try to interact with the Gothitelle while ignoring the Zorua since he would consider the Gothitelle to be the race that built everything and is intelligent while the Zorua is the Gothitelle's pet. Once communication has been established some of this confusion is likely to clear up though.

To the Pokemon this is the first time you have discovered a race not from your planet... and they already killed many of your kind and destroyed a scared temple (not on purpose but you don't know that).

Alright, I understand then. Then I guess now I'm not possibly the only Spy here....if the others don't complete their SUs though.

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Would I have to do an SU? We both were in that avar RP (I think it was called chaos uprising, I'm bad with names), although it was closed before anything could really happen. So yeah, would I still need to give an example? Also, I (for the most part) finished my SU. If I have to change it please let me know.

Last edited:

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
Name: Siegfried Gabriel

Species: Sawk

Job: Unemployed (Does oddjobs at any town he gets to)

Appearance: Siegfried is of average height for a Sawk. His feet are noticeably scarred and his skin is rather thick. His clothes are mildly tattered at the heels and wrists. He is always carrying a blue duffel bag carrying money and food. He also has several more lines and streaks across his face and clothes in comparison to other Sawk and Throh. His age also shows. His eyes have lost any kind of luster and his hands and his body is growing slightly wrinkled.

Personality: Having to rely on labour trade from random people he probably won't see ever again, he is rather polite. Considering that him being nice may or may not cost him his meal that day. However, he is also is also incredibly smug. He truly believes he is the best, like no one ever was. He also has a low tolerance for nonsense. He's not a funny man and he never cracks jokes. He's long since grown past the age of jokes. He finds them to be 'A waste of thought and time.' All around, he has low tolerance. He has a pretty short fuse and is rather impatient. Constantly talking about how he has 'Places to go and people to fight.' and how he hates wasting time doing things he doesn't need to. To him, life is short and his is around half-way done. He still has a lot of life to live and he doesn't want a second more doing anything he doesn't like. When you get past his impatience, he does truly love life and can be kind. He is a peaceful soul, unless he finds someone he wants to fight.

History: His home, before becoming a nomad, was a forest that was home to many different types of Fighting Pokémon. Like many Fighting-Type Pokémon, he spent most of his time as young one sparring with any and all fighting types in his immediate surroundings. He trained at the foot of a nearby mountain with his brethren. As the years went on, he slowly became the strongest of all the many Pokémon in the forest. Yet, his victories made him believe he was the best and, for the most part, he was. So he decided he would leave his forest to travel. To search for opponents. Taking all challengers and challenging those who he thought were strong. He needs to know he's the strongest. Because he feels he's the strongest.

Attacks: Drain Punch, Close Combat, Payback, Sky Uppercut, Detect and Bulk Up.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY! First off your history is way too short especially for how old your Pokemon is. Second you say in his personality that he is peaceful, but his overall theme seems to be "walking around looking for a fight" and he seems to be short tempered which suggests he isn't peaceful on the sense of inner peace either. So that really needs to be clarified.

Appearance is a bit short but acceptable (more details are not needed, but would be nice).

All reservations have expired and all remaining slots are now up for everyone... Please finish your SUs I really want to get the RP rolling.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Ok everyone I will post the IC early next week AT THE LATEST. Which means whoever is accepted at the time will be able to start RPing. Hopefully the slots will be filled by then, but if not they will get filled up while we RP.

Also if the RP starts and there are open slots players with an already approved character will be allowed to make a second character, but I would prefer to make the second character the same race.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Ok everyone I will post the IC early next week AT THE LATEST. Which means whoever is accepted at the time will be able to start RPing. Hopefully the slots will be filled by then, but if not they will get filled up while we RP.

Also if the RP starts and there are open slots players with an already approved character will be allowed to make a second character, but I would prefer to make the second character the same race.

Been waiting for this good thing to start. Yessss. So...I can make another character? (of course, you suggest another Zorua) if there are still empty slots, correct?

Arsenic

Years
@Otherworld I think he means Pokemon and humans by race

Our we going to have to watch our ammo?

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Sorry about the misunderstanding by race I meant is prefer one to have another human character if they first character was human or another pokemon if their first character was a pokemon. So another pokemon (non zorua) is fine.

@ ODST at first no (unless you act like your character is carrying 5 hundred clips then perhaps I'll step in.) Later I might but I can't say a yes or no for sure right now. I will never focus you to count bullets just might say act like all you have is a hand full of bullets or something.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Well, since you guys are starting next week, thankfully after my finals are done, I will come back finish up my SU. I was almost done with it before but with my constant studying I just had to drop something and lucky for me there is still one human spot left! Probably later today I'll finish it up since all I'm trying to improve is my history.

Edit: I've done the history so tell me how it looks.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Ok then. Just wondering. If I do bring myself to do another one, then pokemon it is..not sure yet.....thanks. Might do it over the weekend.

Back