• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Norse Mythology... Norse Mythology... NORSE MYTHOLOGY...

Check this out...

Yggdrasil looks like this area of the map...
9pPcELm.jpg

Xerneas
Yveltal
Z_____

Team name? Team Ragnarok?

blue

gucci
Years
Guys still no news of starter's evolution??? Can any guess they would be coming in next Corocoro leak?

Well with Black & White, the starter evolutions were leaked literally a couple of weeks before the games release which was in September, I can only assume that we've got a little bit of a wait before we find out the evolutions of these three too.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I still think the blue-eyed Mewtwo form will be revealed soon and showing off that each form is version exclusive. In the movie he will most likely change forms depending on the situation for whichever is best for that time.

If that were to happen, then Mewtwo may have some trouble coming back to Super Smash Bros. because he may have to pick either one of his two new formes for his play style, unless Sakurai found a way to do that. I do hope that anonymous user's claim on Mewtwo getting a second forme is debunked as false, so there wouldn't be much of a problem for Newtwo as either a final smash or a transformation character for Mewtwo in SSB4.

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
I'm hoping they release the middle stage of the starters near release but keep the final stage secret for us to find out on our own.

I would like this, though the leaks would ultimately ruin the fun for me because I can't keep myself from looking. I can't remember if the entire sprites of the Unova Pokedex was leaked before the game or simply posted on the release date of B&W, but that's how I gained my first look at all the Pokemon designs. I would imagine it'll happen the same way for me this gen.

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
I beleive Mewtwo has another forme as one of the hexagons is yet to be filled on the movie site... however I don't know if they'll be version exclusives.

I thought the hexagon was filled with regular Mewtwo and new forme Mewtwo? Though, ever since I heard the rumor/leak that there's a second forme, I've been excited to see what it looks like, if it is real that is.

blue

gucci
Years
I think there's allegedly two Mewtwo formes representing both X & Y, whether that's true or not I don't know but it would make sense.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Hopefully we'll be able to trade the forme if that's true, instead of having to turn them back to normal Mewtwo. Like if you transfer X Mewtwo to Y you can get the item to turn Mewtwo into it's X forme in Y and vise versa for Pokémon X and Y Mewtwo.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I'm nor sure what to think about this 2nd Mewtwo form being true, but it'd be great!
giving Mewtwo a whole 2 new forms would be amazing, and id love to see how they differ from each other (:
Maybe it's like with Deoxys, who originally changed form depending on the game

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
Does no one find this interesting?

Noone found my find of that redditor post interesting either, I know that feel, personally though, what you suggested I do believe is interesting, after all, with Yveltal and Xerneas being so close to north myth, that town maybe being based on Yggdrasil is a possiblity.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Noone found my find of that redditor post interesting either, I know that feel, personally though, what you suggested I do believe is interesting, after all, with Yveltal and Xerneas being so close to north myth, that town maybe being based on Yggdrasil is a possiblity.

What redditor post are you talking about? I wasn't here for it... (I just got back on PokeCommunity this or last week)

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
I actually had the same name for the evil team in mind as LycaNinja.
Also Gogoat is from norse mythology as well because it is a tangnjostr or tangnissir (if i spelled the correctly).These goats carry Odin's carriage.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Its probably going to be like the training strategies they put in their guide books. The same basic info on battles from types, to abilities, to items; to catching and breeding Pokemon.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
So this happened... I guess this confirms these rumors as true...

Spoiler:

Still I don't think it is all accurate to a tee... Fairy should be strong against Ice as well, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back