• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
Hi! DevAesthetic (or DeveAesthetic) and I'm just introducing myself today.
I'm a 19 Year old College Student currently, And I'm learning Computer science for Video Game Development OR computer app developer or something. Dunno yet, But either one would be pretty nice.
With that out of the way.

Alot more about me is in the Bio but basically I'm a fan of Gen 4, But don't get me wrong, I do love all pokemon games, It's just Gen 4 took my heart (opinion).
My favorite pokemon are usually the more feminine type of pokemon like Lopunny or Gardevoir.
Also, I'm a newer shiny hunter.

Years
Gen IV was good.. I didn't realize until recently how much I loved it when I was younger. Was too impatient to wait six months for NA release and got the Japanese game way before that. Worth it. BD Welcome DevAesthetic! Have you gotten any cool shinies recently??

Years
Okay! I wish you the best in your studies and hope that you can find the time to visit with us on the forums! I can't wait for the new games to come out (Only five more days!) and to get back into the thick of battling and breeding and trading Pokémon with friends! I hope we can be friends and if you have any questions for me or if you wish to talk I'm just a stone's throw (or a click) away!

Back