• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Lemonade is now on Spotify!!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
A good day for all. Beyoncé's 2016 (wtf) release Lemonade is now available to stream on Spotify.

Screen_Shot_2016-04-23_at_9.54.53_PM.0.0.png

What did you think of this album?
What are your favourite tracks?
Did you see the Formation World Tour? where is the DVD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
An iconic album by an iconic legend.

Seriously though, this is a great album and even better marketing move to keep it off of streaming services (except Tidal) for this long. HER MIND.

Anyway, I really like all of the tracks but some of my favorites are All Night, Sandcastles, and Hold Up.

And yes!! I went to the Formation Tour. One of the best shows I've ever seen. Hopefully the Formation special is coming to Netflix since apparently she has two other projects in the works with them other than Homecoming.

Years
Lemonade is literally just as fresh as it was the day it was released. It's SO good. I would probably rank it highest of her entire discography. It's just a cohesive work of beauty.

I started to list off my favorite tracks, but it wound up being the entire tracklist. It's just such a solid album.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
3 years late, I'M HOLLERING. Guess she figured Tidal is flopping and jumped ship.

Great album, no complaints here.

Bay

Years
This is my first listen to the album actually, and to be honest a lot of the songs I didn't warm up to. This usually happens on my first listens though, so maybe on my second listen I'll enjoy it better. Freedom, Hold Up, and Daddy Lessons are my favorite tracks.

Back