• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Pokemon SpaceWorld Beta sprites 64x64

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
For fun i maded ENDERMAN in Pokemon Games...
2WMDFYZ

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi folks! I would like to assure everyone that this thread and the sprites contained therein are, in fact, not stolen. AtecainCorp. is Koramax from DeviantArt so no artwork has been plagiarized as my previous (though now deleted) post stated. For that, AtecainCorp., you have my humble apologies. And with that I officially declare this thread reopened! Everyone please go give Koramax a visit on his DA page and give him some thumbs up on our behalf. :)

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
2ZrDXF4

Ok. So I take now some duty on Gen 1 betas... Here i need to credit HELIX CHAMBER PROJECT for make front sprites for that wonderful Pokemons... And all fronts from this moment I will make with use their sprite as base. Backsprites i use oryginaly from beta game.... So here take Guardia.

Last edited:

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
2ZrDXF4

Ok. So I take now some duty on Gen 1 betas... Here i need to credit HELIX CHAMBER PROJECT for make front sprites for that wonderful Pokemons... And all fronts from this moment I will make with use their sprite as base. Backsprites i use oryginaly from beta game.... So here take Guardia.

Is this an unreleased Pokemon?

Cuprite (Kyu)

Formerly TheGoldenRiolu
Years
Hey, I know these are expected to be used in a ROM hack, but are you ok with people using them for an RMXP fangame (Using Pokémon Essentials)? I'm still not 100% certain about using the Beta Pokémon, but I certainly like the idea of it.
Also, are you ok with people making color changes (Specifically with Manboo, since it's colors are the same as Carvanha's)? If not, I'll leave them as is, but overall, I really like these!

edfrick

Pilot of EVA-00
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2024
Would love to see sprites for the gen 3 beta sprites, specifically latiken

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 17, 2023
You can use something like Photoshop or GIMP to remove the backgrounds and use them. I assume you want to use them in Pokémon Essentials, so you also might need to scale these up by 300%

Years
Are there plans to include any of the Spaceworld 99 leaked Pokémon? Or any further forms (eg Octillery, Murkrow, the cat/Hoppip line)

Last edited:

crazy hacker

Dragon tamer
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 18, 2023
can you make Latiaziken it is also called Latiken by fans it is a gen 3 unused pokemon.
you can see more about it in bulbapedia List of unused Pokémon and character designs.

Back