• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] kermit's pokemon stuff

kermit bread

i'm just feeling lonely
Years
uh... I only recently began to actually make Pokemon fanart as I mostly draw Vocaloid stuff,,, but here's some most recent ones and they're all Gen 8 v(=∩_∩=)フ Please keep an eye out for more soon :D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ahhh these are really cute!! Would you mind if we used your last piece as a part of our PC Daily artist showcase? We're highlighting 8th gen Pokemon from the talented users on this site! n_n

kermit bread

i'm just feeling lonely
Years
Ahhh these are really cute!! Would you mind if we used your last piece as a part of our PC Daily artist showcase? We're highlighting 8th gen Pokemon from the talented users on this site! n_n

Ah, of course! I would be honored o(〃^▽^〃)o

kermit bread

i'm just feeling lonely
Years
new doodle! Im working on another batch of Gen 8 fanart today after this, but here's something to lighten up this thread ╰(*´︶`*)╯
Spoiler:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
These are all really cute! I love how you draw the trainers specifically. You draw their outfits and hair really well. Great work!

kermit bread

i'm just feeling lonely
Years
more doodles of the gen 8 crew!! I'll wait until more characters like the rivals and all are revealed so I can also draw them XD

I forgot my signature on the second one ahh

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ah, she's so cute looking! And your outlining looks so clean there too. :)

Years
i love your coloring! the nessa doodles give me l i f e ahaha
your style is really pretty, especially the ones where you do the overlays. <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ah, you make Nessa look so precious! May the Pokecommunity Daily have permission to feature your artwork in an upcoming article? :)

Back