• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

It's 1:30 am and i still cannot fall asleep what is wrong with me aaaa

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
meanwhile i'm exhausted but i took a nap so i know if i tried to go to sleep now it wouldn't happen this cycle sucks i can't wait for it to end.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Gotta say it feels pretty nice to have IRL friends after being lonely for so long.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
i have like. one.

two if me and him can even see each other again because our schedules keep being difficult

(can i just consider zach one i've seen him enough times lol)

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Funnily enough, I met all of them online, and they all happened to live at least 30 minutes away. It's nice to live by a big city lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Funnily enough, I met all of them online, and they all happened to live at least 30 minutes away. It's nice to live by a big city lol

well in that case zach is an irl friend now and now i need meet up with angie so we can be irl friends too

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
I def want to meet up with Angie among many others if I ever visit Florida again

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
you and zach need to stop living just an hour away rip

so close yet so far

I mean i do drive to orlando at least once a month to go to disney if that can possibly help at all lol. maybe meet at disney springs or some other place in orlando sometime before/after i go to disney.

Years
I really do want to meet more of you guys. ;__;

I've only ever met one person from PC and I want to meet moreeee

maybe meet at disney springs or some other place in orlando sometime before/after i go to disney.

ok we can def do disney springs

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I'd love to do a PC meetup once I can finally travel around properly. I think it'd be really fun! I almost met Alex / Squirrel when I went to London one year and whilst we didn't get the chance to actually meet - I still ended up giving him a gift via post later. and we're planning to go to Italy someday so it's ok!

Also I went to the west coast of the US so I could have totally accidentally run into people without realising it?! I went to places like Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco etc. so who knows. But yea 8) Actually might be meeting some PC friends at the end of this year

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I invite everyone to spend some time on the North Coast of the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back