• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Share your writing!

Years
Well, I'm brand new to here, but I've started my first written nuzlocke. It's a randomized nuzlocke, so I had to come up with a unique way to explain why my character was getting these pokemon, and this is what I came up with. I'll post the little blip under a spoiler tag so this won't be a giant post. (Also, my character is extremely Russian.)

Spoiler:

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
Well, I'm brand new to here, but I've started my first written nuzlocke. It's a randomized nuzlocke, so I had to come up with a unique way to explain why my character was getting these pokemon, and this is what I came up with. I'll post the little blip under a spoiler tag so this won't be a giant post. (Also, my character is extremely Russian.)
An interesting concept! I personally don't read much fanfiction, so I can't compare this to other Nuzlockes. But it does definitely catch my eye for being rather unique. I like your explanation of how shinies are mauled in the wild by their mothers due to being oddly colored. Also unique. You have some interesting ideas!

Okay, I guess I'll show you a random snippet of my Aelita series I wrote not too long ago. Not my best, but hey. It's something! And something usually doesn't happen very often.

Of course, you'll need some context for the terms and such used. Since this is completely original. A Valstaen is an anthropormorphic canine/avianlike creature that has mostly replaced the human race now on this planet. One of their key features is the gems on their chests. The human race lives on a tiny island (Yuval) segregated from the rest and have an option to integrate into the rest of society by undergoing something called Valist Conversion. (That turns you into a Valstaen)

The two main characters are meeting each other for the first time here. One of them is named after me, you'll notice.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
It's been a while since I've posted my writing here. This is a story I'm writing to hopefully promote some Autism Awareness. It happens to be coming up in April, and I want to show a side of autism that people aren't seeing.

Here's more information on the story if you are interested. ^w^ I provided a lot of resources and notable autistic people in the summary part. So, that's why I'm sharing the place where the story is. Hope that's okay.

Spoiler:

I hope you enjoy it. :S I know it's not the best... but I've been working a lot harder than I used to when it comes to writing.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
I guess I'll post what I have of chapter 2 here... So.. yeah.

Chapter 2: The Bad Side of the Caves

"We're packing up, Green.." Fang said as she stuffed the Toolbox with berries, Elixirs, and Blast Seeds. "I can't do this…" Green looked at her, distressed. "Why can't you do it, Fang?" He asked, kneeling in front of her. "I'm tired of this, Green. I can't take it. I don't know if I'm good for the team anymore…" She said. Green then punched her in the stomach. "Stop talking like that!!!" He screamed. "Wasn't it you who told me not to lose my faith in you?! Wasn't it you who dragged me through the canyon to try to find out the truth about your past?! Wasn't it you who even had faith in me, no matter what?! Wasn't it you who even said we'll never know until we found the truth?! Well?!" Fang stood up and walked up to him, but he continued yelling, "I don't think you're like yourself anymore, Fang! I can't go on like this if you're gonna give up this easily! This isn't what I wanted for us!" He soon joined hands with hers and calmed down, starting to cry. "I just wanted for the both of us to be happy, Fang. This is the exact opposite." He said in the midst of his tears. Fang, realizing her mistakes, hugged Green. "I… I'm sorry, Green… I shouldn't have said that…" She said. As she burrowed her face into Green's chest, she began to glow, and she soon began to change.
Green stepped back, surprised. He didn't expect her to evolve just now. But it was exactly what she needed. After transforming, she looked at herself, and was surprised. "D-Did I finally evolve?" She asked. But her realization came from Green, who was giving her a warm smile. "Yeah. Now, this new strength of yours should do well… I talked with Alakazam, and he told us that we're gonna have to run off someday…" He said. "I guess he meant today." Fang nodded, and looked out the door. Thankfully, no one had spotted her, but Caterpie was there. "Fang..? Green?" She asked. Fang let her inside. Fang then had a long talk with Caterpie.
"Caterpie… I want you to listen to me. Tell the people who believe in me that I'm going to find out who I really am… So I can see if I am the human from the Ninetales Legend. Is that ok?" She asked, tears in her eyes.
"But… Fang… We… I…" Caterpie was speechless.
"I'll be back. I promise." Fang soon hugged Caterpie. "Consider this your first mission as a member of our team."

Caterpie was excited. In a flash, Caterpie ran off, leaving Fang surprised. "She is fast…" she said. "But… We're gonna have to be fast too, Green." She smiled and offered her hand to him. "Do you want to run with me, Green?" In response, Green laid his hand on the palm of her hand and nodded. "Of course." He said. "It's like what you said one time. I can't do without you. And you can't do without me. That's our rescue team motto, is it not?" He smiled. Fang giggled and hugged him. "Let's just go already… I can smell the angry mob from here." She said. With that… they ran off. Pursuers, however, spotted them, and gave chase without them knowing.

After what seemed like hours, Fang and Green had conquered every fissure, fire, and flood that was in their way. After the time they ran, they finally reached a cave, panting heavily. "D-Do you think they chased us?" Green asked, wiping the sweat from his hair. Fang nodded. "Probably. I mean, we are the most wanted people in the world. Besides… they think I'm the human from the legend, Green." Fang said, smiling. "There they are! Attack!" Shiftry said, surprising Green. "Shoot! We've gotta get in there, Fang!" He said, pulling her into the cave, running as fast as he possibly could. "Oh, Arceus!!!" Fang screamed, not expecting this. Green soon slowed down and let her go.
"I'm sorry, Fang, but this is the only way we can go now." He said.
"It's not that, Green… you scared the living crap out of me." Fang responded, laughing with an embarassed look on her face.
"Oh, I see how it is. You're lucky I don't have the mask." Green smirked.
"I swear to Arceus, Green, I'm gonna hit you if you ever mention that mask again."
"I'm only kidding, Fang."
"Sure, you are."
"Oh, so now you're being sarcastic?"
"Maybe I am. What're you gonna do about it?"
Green smirked. "I know exactly what I'm gonna do about it!" He said as he pulled Fang in and gave her a long noogie. Fang laughed and pretended to struggle, and soon, he let her go.

"Ok, you got me there." Fang said. "But seriously, I hate that mask, Green." They sighed and stood up, beginning to walk. "So, Fang. What do you think is gonna be on the other side of this cave?" Green asked. Fang shrugged. "I don't know, Green. I can't really predict the future. But what I do know… Is that we're still gonna have to keep going. Until we find the truth." Green nodded, and was suddenly blown away by a powerful gust of wind. Fang turned to see Shiftry and his team. "Shiftry… I don't wanna have to do this, dude…" Fang said. Shiftry hesitated, but then he said, "Well, that's too bad, punk. You're a wanted woman with your best friend. Face it, you're gonna die."

Years
Time to shamelessly plug/tease the next chapter of my fanfic, entitled "The Adventures of Josh":

Excerpt of Chapter 3

[FONT=&quot]So I began the long walk back to Olivine. It was definitely easier going downhill than it had been coming up, and Olivine was in sight practically from the very beginning of my journey due to the plateau's height. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] The only good thing in sight, I thought as I tried to avoid slipping and sliding all the way down the steep cliff road. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] That was another thing. Some of the ridges were too high to jump down, so I had to climb down them, being careful not to fall and break a leg and become Raticate food by nighttime. After climbing down one particularly tall ridge, I decided to take a break, feet hanging off the next ridge I had to climb down. As I sucked one of the ice cream lollipops the farmer had given me, I gazed down upon Olivine and its magnificent lighthouse and port, the beautiful white ships, the bright sunshine glowing down on everything… the whole scene made me feel kinda like a little kid without a care in the world. The last time I'd feel anything close to that for a long time.[/FONT]

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
Years
I wrote a thing, that I might expand on and publish in its own thread, that I might update reguarlarly. xD Anyways, here it is;

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Here's a short story about "Narrow Escape"

Spoiler:

and here is another recent story that I made for a while, still ongoing so I welcome for any feedback.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=368394

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 3, 2018
I have written and posted oneshots on Pokecommunity and I would like feedback regarding well... Anything you think needs commenting about! No one ever comments on my stories and I just really want feedback!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=371885 I suggest you read Save Fail before We All Go Down Together

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=371897 We All Go Down Together

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=371886 These are a few drabbles I did. They contain Ash X Clemont and Serena X Clemont. They're G-rated and very very one-sided.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=371410 An ongoing fic that I have posted but I haven't gotten any chapters up lately because again, no one's giving me feedback D :

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Oh wow...

I haven't posted here in quite some time. I may be cooking something up for a return here, I don't know. Just depends on how I feel. For those of you who don't know, I've written a few fics here and there. Though my writing has gotten significantly better, I am most satisfied with my first piece of work:

Poke Special Manga: DP

Brief synopsis of why I started writing the above... I was unsatisfied with the direction of the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum installment of the Pokemon Adventures manga and decided to put my own spin on it. In a nutshell, it's a shameless journey fic that was SO fun to write. I enjoyed the pacing and short-ish length of the chapters.

Needless to say, I hope to get back in the realm of writing a Pokemon fic just as fast-paced and action filled as my first fic. I've got some ideas floating around in my head, but I'm gonna have to hash some things out.

In the meantime, I look forward to lurking some of the fics that have been posted here and in the main forum.

~TK

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 3, 2018
A very long oneshot that explains the story about Giovanni and Lance's relationship. Giovanni is trans in this story, and their son is Ash. WHY I wrote this - is because I'm trans, and my brother-in-law is trans. I don't normally write things like this because I'm afraid people will be 'offended' but now I just said screw it, I really wanted to write this to educate people on dysphoria, what its like dealing with it, etc.

Its not even halfway done yet. But I'd like feedback on it. Why I thought of this ship was out of a pure crack moment, and plus I was always into Giovanni/Delia, and I wanted Giovanni to be trans, so I just went with this. Though its not a fetish of any kind, its just something I added for drama and realism. Giovanni's mother is Madame Boss (in the cannon) so he's had high expectations as a kid - or so I assumed. Imagine if he was trans? I just took a simple question and turned it into a fanfic. It's no different from genderbending a character, really.

So I hope you enjoy this. (I really tried my best, and this is just the first draft, and its unfinished so please be gentle when commenting ^^ )

Spoiler:

User19sq

My work's a bit of a short, non-linear, slice-of-life fic whose universe-continuity is as least sensible as possible. Basically take Pokémon, but infuse a Lucky Star/Hetalia lax sort of nature, and place it all in the real world. While bizarre, there are explanations to all questions - just not the most sane of explanations. You can read from any chapter at all, with the order being pretty unimportant unless otherwise stated, and much of the missing details can be left to the readers' imagination.

Please leave some feedback. Here you go.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
Seme Pawn (The Dragon Boy)

An extract from a story I'm writing...
A worrier, a freak – jubilant.

A pact.

Her angle, his blank, and their line – fairground loud; his way and her hand; night in vibrant blur. A pause at the end of the wall; a spotter. Brush of the brick, a pull and hug, his collar unjust. Tongue-tied. Passer by to a stiff troupe; buoyant, black.

Any critique?

Bay

Years
To Tock Tick, decided to move that into the "share your writing" thread as a finished story/story with a finished chaptered are posted in the main section while excerpts can be posted in this thread.

As for the excerpt itself, I don't think I can say much as it's a very short excerpt, but to be honest I'm confused what's going on. I think it's because of the choppy sentences you have going there and the setting is too vague.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Just a couple of quotes from the reworking of dreams of a peasant that I've got jotted down. Still needs refining.

Spoiler:

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
Years
  • Age 27
  • HK
  • Seen Sep 9, 2017
My older stories tended to be quite large in scale - which ultimately means that the long epics would never see an end.

Long Live the Prince! is exactly opposite - with only five planned chapters total, it's a Pokemon tale that doesn't take itself seriously through satire, but serious enough.

Synopsis: "Join the (mis)adventures of the narcissistic pokemon Decidius Virigreen - the first grandson and the aspiring prince of royal decidueye, as he slowly learns that the inhabitants of his land want him roasted on a spit. Fall in love with the diverse cast of flawed characters, full of satire and humor. Or enjoy the plot. That works too."

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
These are the first two chapters of a series I had planned to write forever ago and only just got around to starting. The first book is called 'Clara's Wish'. The stories revolve around three individuals who come into possession of a wish granting item.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 26, 2018
Library of Heaven's Path

Traversing into another world, Zhang Xuan finds himself becoming an honorable teacher.
Along with his transcension, a mysterious library appears in his mind.
As long as it is something he has seen, regardless of whether it is a human or an object, a book on its weaknesses will be automatically compiled in the library.
Thus, he becomes formidable.

"Emperor Zhuoyang, why do you detest wearing your underwear so much? As an emperor, can't you pay a little more attention to your image?"
"Fairy Linglong, you can always look for me if you find yourself unable to sleep at night. I am skilled in lullabies!"
"And you, Demon Lord Qiankun! Can you cut down on the garlic? Are you trying to kill me with that stench?"

This is an incredible story about teachers and students, grooming and guiding the greatest experts in the world!

Bay

Years
Hi there! So, I'm dropping by to say that previews/excerpts aren't allowed in the main fanfic section. For previews/excerpts they're best posted in the Share Your Writing thread. I'll have to move this for now, but you're always welcome to create another thread and post your full chapter there!

As for the preview itself, to be honest it's hard to tell based on a few lines of dialogue, but it seems your ideas has potential so I look forward to see what you'll do with it!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 30, 2022
Where do replies or comments on stories go?

Also, check out this snippet from my fic Pokemon: Escape from Lavender Tower.

Warning: May not be appropriate for all audiences, may have kind of a "horror" vibe to it.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back