• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Tool: [Release] AdvanceMap 1.95 Open Beta

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2015
hello, I was just wondering if it was normal that I couldn't access the Map Bank Header?

Years
hello, I was just wondering if it was normal that I couldn't access the Map Bank Header?

Yes, and no, depends on what you want to do, if you go into advanced header view I believe you can edit the header & footer,
but if you mean the map name header then NO, but you could take a look here:
New map names in FR especially post #23 & post #27 (Guide is Unfinished, but will be completed once I have time to do it)
Anyway have a good read of the entire thread for better understanding of the concept and what you are doing.

Years
Whenever I click the link, the page won't load, in Chrome that oops page not found thing happens, and in IE it just goes to the disconnect page :S

Help anyone?

Ps: Is there any way someone would be able to send the WinRAR file?

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
Years
Whenever I click the link, the page won't load, in Chrome that oops page not found thing happens, and in IE it just goes to the disconnect page :S

Help anyone?

Ps: Is there any way someone would be able to send the WinRAR file?
It means the site is down again. LU-HO's website does that quite often.

And no, Google will show you copies of AMap that work. However please don't post or send copies of AMap to other people, as LU-HO has said so in the past and I doubt he will change his mind.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
Excited to use this!

But it won't load my Firered ROM. I tried adding a ROM base, still no dice. It's telling me "ERROR: (EInOutError) Access Denied." Halp?

looper

German Hacker
Years
@greg: Try to copy the ROM to another location. The message says, that your windows forbids programs to read the file.

Years
aight so this might've been mentioned b4 (or not... i couldn't go thru all 250+ posts) but i was under the impression that fire red had 16 palettes for tiles. The palette editor allows us to change the palettes upto palette 15, but the dropdown box in the block editor only shows upto palette 12... is there some reason for this?

Years
  • CO
  • Seen Mar 16, 2023
So I spent awhile trying to figure out the little trainer box with $00 that used to be just a box that was checked.. I Now know how to use this^_^ and for any one that don't all you have to do is add 01 so its $01 which is like checking that little old box that just Honestly made sence to us noobs^_^ but What I would like to through out there is for one, this tool Is just Amazing and with so many ideas always arising Im sure its future is bright, and two I thank all of you out there that spend your time in making such tools for us who don't know where to begin. I would like to ask that if there is a way we can all figure out ways to make either some type of manuals,guides, and pdfs that teach people the interfaces and functions of these magnificent tools..

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Argghh. I'm kind of stuck here. I'm using an extended Fire Red rom and it's advised to use 1.95, but I also need to edit my world map data... What do I do?

Aquamentis

Touhoumon Master
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 22, 2016
Argghh. I'm kind of stuck here. I'm using an extended Fire Red rom and it's advised to use 1.95, but I also need to edit my world map data... What do I do?

I'd suggest using 1.92 for the world map and then switch back to 1.95?

SuperLaluigi

Back after a long break
Years
winrar dosent seam to work for advanced map i tryed to open but winrar thinks its in a uknown format or damaged before it worked but since i got a new comp it dose not work!

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Lu-ho has not been on since January 23rd, 2012 11:07 AM. Hey, that's the same day as my birthday. :o

I wonder what has happened to him? I'm starting to worry about him... I hope he's ok. Maybe he's really busy with Uni stuff or something.
winrar dosent seam to work for advanced map i tryed to open but winrar thinks its in a uknown format or damaged before it worked but since i got a new comp it dose not work!

It seems your .rar file is corrupt. You'll need to try downloading it again from his website. But if the .rar file on his website is corrupt... then what are we going to do?

Back