Third Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Old February 13th, 2017 (9:28 AM).
  • Gold Tier

Still have Emerald - had to get the internal battery repaired recently, well worth it as it's possibly my favourite game of all time, just edging out HeartGold. Also have a used copy of LeafGreen which I purchased around the same time Platinum came out - unlike my used Black 2 copy it doesn't have anything wrong with it so I've found a lot of replay value.

Kinda wish I still had my GBA which I only sold for about £20 when I was younger - I believe in order to buy Platinum as I couldn't get a job and my parents stopped doing pocket money, as they're now selling for so much more on Amazon.

"I am Aron Man"

Relevant Advertising!

Old February 13th, 2017 (7:39 PM).

case CLOSED.

• Crystal Tier

Nature: Timid

I do! I have all my original copies, two of Emerald actually. Also two Sapphire, but one is in French. I have the box and manual for Emerald, FireRed, and the French Sapphire as well. Wonder what Syd's favorite generation is HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

≫ they took a little look at my heart
they found a prince living behind bars ≪

challenges | klippy

Old February 15th, 2017 (2:32 AM).
Angeline plushxKikaito plush

Nature: Naughty

I still have my emerald in a drawer in my room but my Sapphire went walkies somewhere

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links