The PokéCommunity Forums Community Square Meet & Greet
The Leave/Return/Account Switch Thread

Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Old 2 Days Ago (10:04 AM). Edited 8 Hours Ago by Uzumaki Naruto.
Never give up!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Uzumaki Naruto
Soooo my PC just got repaired yesterday and now I found out that i got exams for some thing ahhhhhh xD I'll not be around PC till start of next month *sigh*

Ja ne mina o/

Relevant Advertising!

Old 2 Days Ago (10:21 AM).
Pink Supervisor

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by colours View Post
YOURE FINALLY BACK omg
Well...kinda. Here and there. Probably won't be going on posting sprees or being super sociable again or anything. Just...around.

I might have started playing HeartGold again although I never finished Sun because I just couldn't stand it haha
Old 2 Days Ago (10:24 AM).
→weARElimitless
PokéCommunity Daily Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyneth View Post
Well...kinda. Here and there. Probably won't be going on posting sprees or being super sociable again or anything. Just...around.

I might have started playing HeartGold again although I never finished Sun because I just couldn't stand it haha
aw :< I thought SM was cool but... I guess the games don't really fancy some people.

we're living limitless

Old 2 Days Ago (10:55 AM).
Pink Supervisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by colours View Post
aw :< I thought SM was cool but... I guess the games don't really fancy some people.
I just didn't like being stopped literally every five minutes by one-dimensional characters who in any other game would have been travelling with me as party members or at least NPCs and would have had proper development and actually contributed to some sort of meaningful dialogue, rather than just telling me what they were doing and what I ought to be doing...it really broke the immersion for me. It was the biggest problem I had with XY too, only multiplied by about fifty, since your "friends" in that didn't doggedly pursue you every step of the way. I didn't mind the trials or anything...they were basically outdoor Gyms with slightly different tasks. Some of the new mons were OK. Gameplay was alright. Just that incessant hand-holding...lemme go explore Alola by myself already, damnit!

Should probably talk about this in the SM section woops
Old 1 Day Ago (10:45 PM).
Master of the Cannons

Nature: Bashful
Umm... hi. It's been a long time. I'd say a few months. I was always awful with being active on forums, but I got caught up with school and other stuff. Also I ended up getting a new laptop and couldn't remember my login. Anyways hi, I'm back... for the very few who know me lol. I'll try to be more active this time. For realsies.

Also wow this site changed a lot. I was honestly a little lost when I logged in.

-Mega Blastoise pic by Xous-
Old 1 Day Ago (6:03 AM). Edited 1 Day Ago by Hikamaru.

Nature: Quirky
So, I'm back here and I have to unfortunately report my overheating junk of a computer couldn't get repaired because the warranty expired (in fact, it expired only three weeks ago) so it means I need a new computer.

I plan to get one soon, but I likely need my brother with me and I'm worried his refusals to help me might get it delayed. Still going to stay invisible until I get the new computer.

However, even if I do get a new computer I am worried about other things. My attitude here has been very bad lately and it's made me question if I should even continue staying here. If I do retire from PC, then thanks for what has been nearly six years here.

on indefinite hiatus due to personal problems
Old 8 Hours Ago (3:57 AM).
Never give up!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Uzumaki Naruto
Yooo! my exams got delayed due to Assembly polls ( elections xD) so I'm here -dattebayo

Sponsored Links