• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you like to live?

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
London and New York are on the top two of my list due to the proximity of Broadway and West End shows. (and the fact that i want to be an actor there someday) Based on everything else however, the top places on my list would be Toronto, Vancouver, Stockholm, Zurich, Seattle or Auckland. Since I live in a really hot tropical Southeast Asian country, it would be nice to live somewhere cooler for a change. :p

I'm so HM02

Banned
Years
Fredericksburg Virginia, I was born there and the city is a American Civil War gold mine. I am the ancestor of Robert E Lee, so it sorta fits to return to my homeland. Other places in the world

Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Milwaukee Wisconsin
Liverpool UK
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
Toronto Ontario Canada
Orlando Florida

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
New York City, Tokyo, Melbourne City, or Paris. I really love the metropolitan life and I especially cities with bustle and colour and a thriving arts scene.

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
Years
probably amsterdam. love the language, the football there is great, and they literally eat sprinkles on toast for a meal (hagelslag). tokyo is was also loads of fun and i fucking love that train system, so i'd happily pop over there too. but sydney is pretty great and i'm by no means desparate to leave.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Personally I'm happy in the place where I live (Indonesia), because it has been a pretty good place for me to live, and I'm comfortable living in here. If I want to move, though, I'd like to move to either Singapore, Japan and also Australia.

Years
Ive never really had much desire to move tbh I could see myself moving to England (preferably Liverpool or at least in the north) at some point but dont think i'd ever leave the UK.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
I also wouldn't mind living in the UK either. I hear they're really good with those who have autism, unlike the US.

Do you mean how your country deals with mental illness or the attitudes of it's people?

On Topic: I quite like living in the UK. The only thing I would change is the weather. I don't mind mild temps because I'm pale and don't want to burn but it does get bitterly cold. If I was to live anywhere else it'd have to be very similar but warmer or have a lower cost of living. I think Canada would be similar except with less benefits and colder, so I'm good.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Do you mean how your country deals with mental illness or the attitudes of it's people?

More on disabilities, actually. The reason being that there's no services for us after we turn 22. D: I know the UK is a little more um... I don't know the word for it. Like, they do what they can for people like us?

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
More on disabilities, actually. The reason being that there's no services for us after we turn 22. D: I know the UK is a little more um... I don't know the word for it. Like, they do what they can for people like us?

What kind of services? I tried Googling it and found out you can recieve child benefit up until 22 if you have a disability. I don't think that's what you mean though. I'm not sure.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Somewhere where I'd fit in the most.

1391515_450245935182707_88786307492087939_n.jpg

Altius

Flygon Fan
Years
If possible, I'd love to move to Sydney. I already have a few relatives who have lived there for many years and they really enjoy it.

A little sick of the super fast-paced lifestyle here tbh.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
I've always pictured myself moving to someplace in Australia, fighting off kangaroos, learning their language, establishing myself as their queen, raising an army, uniting clans, and waging war against the world.

Or Japan. That'd be alright too.

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
Years
I've always pictured myself moving to someplace in Australia, fighting off kangaroos, learning their language, establishing myself as their queen, raising an army, uniting clans, and waging war against the world.

Sorry, I decided to be the Kangaroo King long ago.

Back