• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

THE DAILY CHIT-CHAT
Spr_5b_586W.png
Spr_5b_586S.png

Winter and/or Summer Edition

Welcome back to the seasonal Daily Chit-Chat! The DCC's been extremely active this year and the annual thread was just getting downright massive. So we restart it every 3 months (It's seasonal) to see how it works out. This is the Winter and/or Summer edition, depending on your Hemisphere.

Now then, some things to keep in mind:
  • No spamming!
    This is not a random thread of nonsense. Even though the topic can change wildly, do not blatantly post something completely off-topic, like talking about Math when the current topic is on the weather, or something to that effect. It's quite annoying, you'll get ignored, and I might eat you.
  • No leaving/welcome posts.
    Do not come here just to say "Hi, I'm here now, blah blah, What are we talking about?" However, leaving posts are permissible, if you make a substantial post to add with it. Otherwise, it's just spam.
  • Do not ask about the topic.
    This is spam. If you can't figure out what the topic is, read back a page. If the topic is winding down or already dead, feel free to change it to something new, but only if the old topic is clearly dead.
  • Respect everyone.
    No name-calling, no flaming, no trolling, don't be offensive/condescending, and don't make the general atmosphere uncomfortable. Everyone, regardless of affiliation, is welcome to post in this thread. Repeat offenses in here will result in an infraction, no exceptions.

That being said, if you have any questions, feel free to PM myself, or any higher staff. Chat away!

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oooh yay new DCC. Oh no Zapdos? :( It still deserves a mention!

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Oh silly forever :(

Its not fall anymore (what? xD)

---
I never played Civilization? (Guess we have to continue on)
-

Im hoping I get a psp (3000)
But I heard stuff as
Memory sticks and disc, so on. Any clarity?

Years
Oooh yay new DCC. Oh no Zapdos? :( It still deserves a mention!

Woot first post.

But it has no seasonal affiliation. :/

It's my favorite of the birds though, nothing quite beats a thunder turkey.

Oh silly forever :(

Its not fall anymore (what? xD)

---
I never played Civilization? (Guess we have to continue on)
-

Im hoping I get a psp (3000)
But I heard stuff as
Memory sticks and disc, so on. Any clarity?

Nope it's winter.

THEREFORE

CHRISTMAS/HANUKKAH/KWANZAA TIME

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
What the hell is a Mebukijika, Erik?

That bush on it's head looks ridiculous.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
YEAH. Mebukijika is better than leaving out poor Zapdos.

Plus Winter Mebujijika <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Nica, nobody needs your fangirling over B/W Pokémon. Shoo!

Go cook me up a Churine. I'm a vegetarian.

Years
Do you have winter artwork as well?
Oh, gosh. Someone needs to make a theme that rotates as the seasons change. Or, four themes for each season. u_u

otaku-dono

Merkabah
Years
I wish I was in the northern hemisphere. This heat is unbearable for someone who loves 10 degrees or below. ;_;

Years
It's cold outside. I'm going to have to bundle up when I go to watch the lunar eclipse. Of course, I'm going to bring my laptop so I don't get bored. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back