• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-kicks door open-

Tsukumo

Circus Act
Years
Hey there PC!

I'm Tsukumo or you can call me Lin or Bellinda if you wish. I suck at introductions so I'm just gonna stop typing now.
Sorry if I broke your door. I bet there were others who broke your door too. The door was jammed so I had no choice but to kick it.
I regret nothing.

:pink_boogie:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
tumblr_lhlqirsnEg1qd7f3w.gif

^kinda similar, but I couldn't find a version of that with LOL cats. :P

Anyways, great to see ya here and welcome aboard! That door can be easily fixed so no worries. :P What attracted me was your signature and I ttly love it! Very colorful. :)

Join in the fun on some of PC's awesome sections, Pokemon related or not. You'll meet awesome friends, and awesome staff. Be sure to contact them if you need any help and stuff, and they'll be more than happy to let you know! ^_^ See ya <3

Years
Hey there Lin, a big welcome to the forum! Nice to see you here. <3 you break it, you buy it, so you're responsible!

Haha I'm honestly not very good at long introductions myself, since if I started writing one I'd end up going ooon and ooon. u u; No worries, glad you decided to introduce yourself to us to begin with, that's a step forward~! We're all pretty friendly here and love when new members join, so hopefully you stick around.

But goodness I love your forumset. Can't quite make out who that character it, but it looks wonderful! <3

Anyway, anything you're looking to do while you're here, or did you just want a Pokemon community to get involved in? Hopefully the site fulfills your expectations and perhaps we can even run into each other again later down the line, yes? :D Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all or just want to chat and make a friend!

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
Years
TRUCK, THE DOOR!

Oh well. Hi! Name's Blaze42, but you can call me Blaze. You'll mostly find me in Other Trivia, Pokemon General, Pokemon Voting Polls, and General Entertainment.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Welcome to PC. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

I was going to type out a message in all caps but figured that wouldn't be the right way to greet a person.

Years
Do you have a permit for door-breaking, or are you ready to pay for a fine, young lady?

I hope you enjoy it around here, and like others, I really like your theme. Are you into Graphics? :D

Years
Hey there PC!

I'm Tsukumo or you can call me Lin or Bellinda if you wish. I suck at introductions so I'm just gonna stop typing now.
Sorry if I broke your door. I bet there were others who broke your door too. The door was jammed so I had no choice but to kick it.
I regret nothing.

:pink_boogie:

Hi Lin, welcome to PC.

I have to say, nice signature you have. Do you happen to be a budding artist like what Logiedan said?

I fail at long intros, but glad you came here. Any boards you like by chance? We have loads of places you can post in so you don't get bored. You can check out our Adoption Center where you can apply for a mentor to show you around a forum of choice.

Have fun here, and I'm always open for a VM!

- Hikari10

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Don't worry. I have more doors. Having my door kicked down so spontaneously was a bit creepy at first, but once I found out it was a harmless visitor, I shrugged it off.

Do please try your best to fix the door, though. It would suck being door-less. XD

BUT HI. n_n

Gotta say though, I like your intro! I like wittiness in people, and that's why you're awesome!

Enjoy it around PC, Lin! You should VM me if you wanna talk and be friends and stuff~!

Back