• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon The Legend of Anbuja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2013
Yeah I'm only OK with fakemon that fit, (ie baby kanga), and normally when suggesting such I would provide the sprite to show how it can fit, but unfortunately I am without my trusty laptop, so its just a blind suggestion. I just don't really feel that Chan Lee and Top encompass the whole of Tyrogue's potential and that a special female tyrogue (normally all male) would be worth "faking" with an evo to match

Suggestions aside... the one gendered.... how do they breed outside of ditto? Or are they just so rare or only exist in an outside region? Quite puzzling ....

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
I like the ds-styled graphics its hard to find a hack like this by an english hacker or an eglish patch for the languages.

True. But Anbuja is not an english hacker lols ^^ the indoor tiles remind me of galaxy elements.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Do you need a CSS? I can get you some :)

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
I like the ds-styled graphics its hard to find a hack like this by an english hacker or an eglish patch for the languages.

Thank you, I'm not an english hacker though Lol.
But since I've learned hacking in English I just followed the flow :p​

Loving the current story and graphics!
Can't wait to see more ^^

Thanks. Its pretty basic though, but there is only how it begins told.
Later you will find out who these evil guys were and why they're looking for you, might be interesting for someone :o​

True. But Anbuja is not an english hacker lols ^^ the indoor tiles remind me of galaxy elements.

Checked that hack out, I've liked it, I remember it being with ugly edited FR tiles. But now it looks pretty nice.
For my luck it seems that the only thing the indoors have in common is everyone having theyr'e own bedrooms.
Which is pretty fine, since I thought I was using same tiles or anything and then I would have to edit them all again :<​

love the graphic !!
keep it going

Thanks, just don't forget graphics isn't everything =]​

The graphics are really sweet, can't wait to play this one. Good luck!

Thank you. Though now I feel bad that I got sick and wasn't really able to get some progress done.
I promise I will be able to put an alpha at least in the next month, if not I'll do something else :)​

Do you need a CSS? I can get you some :)

We'll talk in VM/PM about this :p

Small update
26.png
25.png
24-2.png
28-1.png

Sooo sorry that I wasn't able to show anything showable in this update, since I wasn't able to work with my team on scripts. I'm sick and UNI started since Monday which isn't funny :<

At least I can show you 2 screenshots of Mijubaki forest where probably most storyline events will occur in alpha 0.0.1.

Also the BB I have in, but might go and change it. Idk yet.

And hero sprite since i remember someone asking to see it :>

Alright this was it for tonight, I hope you'r not "that" dissapointet about the 4 screenshots :<

Oh yeah before I forget, anyone has any sugguestions about the BB?
If I like it doesn't mean everyone will, and I'm still looking if I get something better anyways :)

Anbuja~​

Last edited:

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
This game looks like it's coming along nicely, just one thing.

Are the HGSS style OWS in the game resized to 16x32 or are they 32x32?

Thanks, I'm sad that I'm not really able to put into this more of my free time I have, since I gotta do lifestuff too :<

The OW's are from 16x32 to 32x32, The hero Ow and rivals is 16x32 including some other OWs, The obese guys and Female NPC's that have wide hairstyles are all 32x32 since 16x32 wont fit them/they look ugly with hairs 16x32.

I'm probably going to release all NPC's im inserting to the public as soon I'm done with replacing every single Ow's that isn't custom made by me :)

Clacla

karp karp karp
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Wow, this hack is looking even better than last time I saw it! I leave for a couple months and this happens... lol. Well, I can't wait to help with the scripting, and I can help with thread CSS if necessary. And my suggestion about Tyrogue (Since I saw it mentioned) is that it has it's stats buffed a bit, so that it isn't a pushover.

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
Thanks, I'm sad that I'm not really able to put into this more of my free time I have, since I gotta do lifestuff too :<

The OW's are from 16x32 to 32x32, The hero Ow and rivals is 16x32 including some other OWs, The obese guys and Female NPC's that have wide hairstyles are all 32x32 since 16x32 wont fit them/they look ugly with hairs 16x32.

I'm probably going to release all NPC's im inserting to the public as soon I'm done with replacing every single Ow's that isn't custom made by me :)

Sweet, that's pretty cool, that way i can steal use them in my hack.

With credits of course.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
I love that titlescreen :) It's way beyond my ability to make!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
You know, I always knew you were gonna make this hack work. How many times have you improved the graphics here huh? And I mean, look at them. Wow bro, just wow. I love it, I love everything about it. The tiles, the OWs, the story, and that title is legendary to me. It's the first hack I ever worked on, the first hack I ever co-ran, and the only hack I regretted leaving.

Good luck man. By the way, next time tell me when you come back from the dead, I've been trying to reach you forever, and all the time you were actually back on PC, the last place I expected you'd be ;-;

Also, why on Earth am I in the credits? I think I'd remember if I ever made a hacking tool ¬.¬

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Hey guys, Anbuja told me he'd been working a lot on this hack, he just can't find something presentable for an update.

Reb0rn

Son of a Plunder
Years
This hack looks really professional, I have to say.
I absolutely love the tiles and the mapping, and I hope the scripting will live up to the same standards.

Blah

Free supporter
Years
I absolutely love the tiles and the mapping, and I hope the scripting will live up to the same standards.

I too hope the scripting can live up to the graphic's standards :P
I wonder where people get these awesome background images for their titlescreens, I can't find any decent ones :(

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Wow, this hack is looking even better than last time I saw it! I leave for a couple months and this happens... lol. Well, I can't wait to help with the scripting, and I can help with thread CSS if necessary. And my suggestion about Tyrogue (Since I saw it mentioned) is that it has it's stats buffed a bit, so that it isn't a pushover.

Thanks brother months can do miracles :p
I've thought about everything regarding Tyrogue so it'll be everything alright when its playable.​

Sweet, that's pretty cool, that way i can steal use them in my hack.

With credits of course.

You can have them all :p​
I love that titlescreen :) It's way beyond my ability to make!
Not that hard todo really, didn't even added any spicy effects or anything :<​

looks great keep up the good work
Thanks man, we do what we can :)​

You know, I always knew you were gonna make this hack work. How many times have you improved the graphics here huh? And I mean, look at them. Wow bro, just wow. I love it, I love everything about it. The tiles, the OWs, the story, and that title is legendary to me. It's the first hack I ever worked on, the first hack I ever co-ran, and the only hack I regretted leaving.

Good luck man. By the way, next time tell me when you come back from the dead, I've been trying to reach you forever, and all the time you were actually back on PC, the last place I expected you'd be ;-;

Also, why on Earth am I in the credits? I think I'd remember if I ever made a hacking tool ¬.¬
Ugh, I think it got reseted/screwed up like 100 times Lol*Too bad there isn't a most reseted hack award* Too bad that I'm a perfectionist when it comes to graphics, and never can get satisfied enough of my work :<

This time I'am though and will stay that way :p

Yeah, its you guys who made me come back and try it one last time <3

Being the best friend and the motive to come back here and hack again like the early days is enough for you to be in the credits list, brother :>​

Hey guys, Anbuja told me he'd been working a lot on this hack, he just can't find something presentable for an update.

Keppin' em updated is cool :p​

The graphics seems to be promising....Great hack.....

Thanks, I'll try to promise alot more :>​

Thanks brother the graphics is what I love to do after all :p
I'm sure with FBI and Clacla it will be up to the standards people like for which I thank especially FBI with him I did probably the most progress done in 3 year, in just 2 weeks <3​

I too hope the scripting can live up to the graphic's standards :P
I wonder where people get these awesome background images for their titlescreens, I can't find any decent ones :(

Mine is a generic HG/SS route background Lol.

Scripting is good btw <3

Update:
3-3.gif

30.png
31.png
34.png
24-3.png
35.png
36.png
37.png
38.png
39.png
32.png
33.png

Off course Giovanni and the grunts are just placeholders, I didn't got around working on the evil subpeople.
I'm not crazy to make you fight team Rocket, I'd rather fight a whole mafia organization.

And yes it seems I'm kind off good at making kind off good BB, thats going to be the final BB.

Jacob had a Abra as his starter, trying to put you and your fighting type into a hard time later in game.

Bunbun gets in trouble with old friends...

Majuba Town screens included I might go and remap it maybe though.

Reb0rn needs credits for the animations, thank you bro.

Alpha 1.0 is almost at 80% :p

Important:
I have a question that bugged me since the restart of this hack:
I've been thinking to add maybe supernatural creatures (Orcs, Elves, Demons etc.) as a race, not as actual Pokemon but as trainers with which you can interact and battle around.

I think that would add alot of fun for me, but I just wanted to get some opinions first.
Off course like always I'd sprite them all :p

I would love if you guys would bother to give me your thoughts to my idea, with pros and contras of that would be very nice of you.
even a simple yes/no would work but keep in mind that your post don't be counted as rather spam for that.

Until next timeee ~Anbuja​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back