• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CHESS YALL - The Tabletop Gaming Lounge

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
The newest board game I've played is Castle Panic. I've only played it once, but I really liked it. The point of the game is to semi-cooperate with the other players to defend the castle against the monsters (and boulders) coming from the forests surrounding it. I said semi-cooperative, because you have to work together to defend the castle. If the monsters completely take down all the towers, it's game over. But: the player who killed the most monsters will be awarded the title Master Slayer, so you don't want to trade all your good cards away. But yeah, if the monsters win, everybody loses.

As for tabletop RPGs, our D&D group tried to play Maid RPG some time ago, because some anime freaks wanted to play it. The game is meant to make no sense at all. One of the maids was a half-cat mermaid. The logic. Also seducing about everyone around you, should be quite common. It appeared we weren't perverted enough to play the game decently and quit halfway through the session.

Euphoric

Indefatigable
Years
There's a chess tournament going on? That's cool, I can sub for anyone if they need it.

When I looked at the title, Boardgame Online was the first thing that came to mind. I wonder if anyone's played that, it's been a long time since I have.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
There's a chess tournament going on? That's cool, I can sub for anyone if they need it.

When I looked at the title, Boardgame Online was the first thing that came to mind. I wonder if anyone's played that, it's been a long time since I have.

if it's fine with everyone, you can sub for me. spring break is p much over so i won't have much time to play. that and i forgot i'm pretty bad at chess

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
if it's fine with everyone, you can sub for me. spring break is p much over so i won't have much time to play. that and i forgot i'm pretty bad at chess

That's a shame :( but if you really don't want to continue on or don't think you'll have the time then that's fine.

I've played it a couple of times. I've been playing town of salem a lot lately though instead. Mafia always comes first for me.

Also if everyone wants to go ahead and look at round 2 that'd be fine. I need to go on and put the results up sometime today but yeah.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
We're hashing out potential weekend stuff, but I've not had a chance to be home and check the family calendar to see if I'm expected to be somewhere or if I'll need to be asleep during the small weekend time-frame that we think might work.

Well see if you can work something out, and if not we'll figure something out after that. We might just move on to the next round and you two can play whenever you get the chance. We're not in any kind of rush right now though so don't get too excited. :)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
So. The superhero tristat game that I was playing has officially derailed. The GM has abandoned us and so one of the other players started talking about what we should do next. And it seems like we'll be scrapping the superhero game and instead looking at playing something else. He dropped his pdf collection into the chat and the other players immediately jumped at the song of ice and fire game. But there's a bunch of other stuff in there too that looks promising if anyone wants to steal it for their own game or if we want to do something in the future. :)

So I'm just going to drop this link for you all to look over. I also have the pdf for the supers game that we just scrapped somewhere on my computer if that interests anyone. Don't click this link if you don't feel like reading, because there's a lot to read with most of these games. I've only read the Game of Thrones one and skimmed over Final Fantasy myself and I've had this for a couple of days now haha.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/o456wmkz6phtl/Books

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Oh, who are the matchups left? I'm not really great when it comes to chess, but I would want to see who's left haha

Back