• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon Draft League! (NPC)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 13, 2018
Hey everyone! I'm starting a new Pokemon draft league that will be very similar to the GBA/WBE/NPA/UCL. I just created it and i'm looking for 1 more coach. This leagues main goal is to just have fun so don't sweat it if you're not the best battler! I've created a discord server and a document that has everything you need to know about the league. The only requirement is that you are able to use discord as most battles will be played on showdown. If you guys are interested add me on discord @Zooch #2344 or make a post below with your discord name. I will most likely be adding the first 11 that respond so first come first serve! I would like the draft to be on Saturday August 18th at 1:00pm EST so please don't ask to join if you will not be available at that time. There's a document in the discord that has the rules/tiers etc so feel free to add me on discord as well if you would like to look at the document first. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back