• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: [Dawn] A new day has begun at The Underground!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
i understand that games in the UG use the phases of "dawn, day, dusk, night" but in reality if it's all Underground then does that mean it's all fabrications of time and not truly the time we're led to believe it is? perhaps that's why it's so inconsistent. these are the philosophical conundrums to be pondered as this "new day" dawns

also

hi!!!! lmfao

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
MY
BOIIIIS

412180487482900491.png

I finally noticed after some NOT SO SUBTLE prodding from naku but I am so so proud and this is long overdue!! congrats you two <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
So happy for you guys! You're going to do great work!

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
SOOOO excited to be working with GP, Kitty, and Naku down at the underground, we've got some absolutely wonderful things in the works right now and I seriously cannot wait to see what else we can come up with.

In fact, we just got a new beginners' game up and in signups, if anyone here would like to get a better understanding of what the Underground is all about, this would be a great game to join!

Back