• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pleasantries and the like.

Years
Howdy there!

I'm Ruudiment, but ya'll can call me Ruudi, I'm a twenty-three year old Englishman living in Australia who has been playing Pokemon since the release of Pokemon Red. I'm currently playing Pokemon Ultra Sun on the 2DS XL, although I'll say I'm struggling to get past the very story driven opening of the game.

Aside from that, all I really do is game, work and sleep, so if I'm not at the daily grind or catching some z's, you'll be able to catch me online! I love music, I'm always looking for new songs to add to various playlists that I've got going on Spotify. If I'm gaming on one of my handhelds, I'll usually have a 2000 era movies on Netflix or one of the Harry Potter movies as background noise. I'm really looking forward to meeting everybody!

Years
Hi Ruudi! welcome welcome to PC <3

Hopefully you can get through the early parts of the game soon then haha. I found the seventh generation great and very unique, so fingers crossed you'll enjoy US also!

also :thumbsup: sleep is da bomb. But perhaps PC can also be a nice distraction when you're not doing anything else. See you around. o/

Years
Hi Ruudi! welcome welcome to PC <3

Hopefully you can get through the early parts of the game soon then haha. I found the seventh generation great and very unique, so fingers crossed you'll enjoy US also!

also :thumbsup: sleep is da bomb. But perhaps PC can also be a nice distraction when you're not doing anything else. See you around. o/

Thank you! :)

Well it's a long weekend here so I'm not back at work till a Tuesday, plenty of time to get through the intro. Hopefully I've got a decent team by Monday as a friend on mine wants to battle.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Welcome to PC, Ruudi! Your avatar is simply adorable. :)

How long have you been living in Australia for? Did you move for work purposes or travel? It's always been a place I wanted to visit so I'm curious.

Years
Welcome to PC, Ruudi! Your avatar is simply adorable. :)

How long have you been living in Australia for? Did you move for work purposes or travel? It's always been a place I wanted to visit so I'm curious.

Thank you! 🙂

I've been living here for close to thirteen years, now. Depending on the area, the people can be lovely and it can be a really good, exciting time. There are some not so savoury places though, much like anywhere. If you decide to visit the country, be safe but have fun!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC, Ruudi! Judging by your avatar, do you happen to play Overwatch? If you can get past the initial opening of the games, they turn out to be really good games. Try giving the Entertainment and Media section a visit, there might be something that grabs your attention. If you have any questions about the community, don't hesitate to ask questions, were always willing to help. Enjoy your stay!

Back