• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Hey, i just beat the Elite 4 and Champion, and after the credits, my save file got corrupted. Is there any way to get it back?

No but if you have a savestate you can go into that and mke sure you save the game as flash 128k. The problem is caused by having 64kb save files.

Thanks, what do I do after catching Xerath?

Go back to piltover

Trying to find the last artifact for the Darkin quest. Don't know where it is. The item has something to do with light or sun I believe.

What place talks about light all the time? Ezreal tells you about it when you see him in kumungu.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 9, 2018
No but if you have a savestate you can go into that and mke sure you save the game as flash 128k. The problem is caused by having 64kb save files.

Go back to piltover

What place talks about light all the time? Ezreal tells you about it when you see him in kumungu.

I don't remember what ezreal said, but if its in the shadow isles I couldn't find it. I did find a bug that didn't allow me to leave the cave after entering the 3rd hole. It acted like a wall.

Edit:If it was the one in Demacia then I'm done with the artifacts. But I don't understand the whole "incantation" Ezreal is talking about.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 13, 2017
Go back to the sientists. then defeat the gym leader and then you catch jinx.

Years
  • Age 61
  • Seen Jun 13, 2017
ok mafter winning the world championship reloading causes ezreal to tell you to go to a noxian lair. where was this lair I think I missed it

gile31

Does the Darkin Tomb event come after the mission in Noxus (post game)? I skipped through text and now I have no idea where to go :P

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
Is there a way to download this from my phone and use it? I tried naming it both .gba and .zip. I tried it on my gba and John gba and on both of those it found the .gba file but when it opened it was just a white screen. I also tried using drastic but it couldn't find the file.

Back