• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Currently the the GMs of the Roleplay are Megaman765 and PkMnTrainer Yellow. When Yellow said she needs a 2nd opinion, she has to consult Megaman for more feedback. Be patient though! They'll let you know later if you need more info or if you're accepted.

Ok I was just wondering cause I like to be on top of things.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@1ninjadude1701: You're good to go--That is to say, accepted. :P You may begin posting whenever you wish.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Awesome thank you :) also wanted to know if I can add somemore History. Just to make it easier to understand how he gets there.

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
sorry if my character is already at like midnight, i'm waaay ahead of the current time everyone's in in the RP :(! im probably gonna wait till its morning in the RP till I post again.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@igotpokebalz- you know that you can edit posts right? :3 that way you can edit it so that your character isn't sleeping anymore ^^

igotpokeballz

Years
@pink sapphire Oh I know, but thanks anyways :). It's just that I didn't want everyone to be like, "Wtf is this guy doing? Were all doing this at this time...so, yeah"

Dawn

Years
@1ninjadude1701: I'd recommend just including that in your first post. o-o Though, go ahead if you want.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Who missed me? whats it been two-three weeks? I'm sorry Exams were insane and the first week of summer is never free for me, but I'm back, and I guess I'll try and figrue out what the heck I should be doing.

EDIT: actually can I get a bit of catch up plz. I left very close to a time skip or somethign I think, and well I really need to know whats what.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@jasonwolf: Weeeell, it's the same day. Nobody has thrown your characters off a cliff or otherwise interacted with them. It's the evening now, which means we're drawing relatively close to the end of the day. Ideally you should be trying to integrate your character back into things by finding something for them to do. What else would you like to know? Where characters are?

I can only tell you where my characters are and characters near mine.

Valorie is with Selene and Vincent on the very outskirts of Oak Town.

Olivia is with Kenshin at the beach. To my knowledge there are several other characters at the beach as well.

Elizabeth, my teacher, is at the academy. Nobody is currently interacting with her.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Does anyone want to interect with Ruby!! XD she is in the Entei Dorm and has a boyfriend (just sayin) and no i don't mean for a battle, just for chilling xD

Years
Hey ummm people that i'm interacting with ( Greiger --Meganium90--Arctos--Megaman765)

I'm waiting on you guys to make some movements first, yea were currently leaving the forest then what?

What time of the day is it anyway

Sapphire Rose

Years
@yellow- uhmmm :3 somewhere...? Not sure yet if she has a boyfriend, it's up to sir bastian xD anyways, Ruby and Daniel kissed on the beach :p

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey ummm people that i'm interacting with ( Greiger --Meganium90--Arctos--Megaman765)

I'm waiting on you guys to make some movements first, yea were currently leaving the forest then what?

What time of the day is it anyway

I was actually waiting for you and Arctos to post before I go ahead and post myself. xD Sorry to keep you waiting! xD

We're going to the Pokemon Center first to heal the Pokemon, then we're gonna go back to the Academy and grab some food at the cafeteria. As Yellow indicated it's already evening, so I'll speed up a bit. I'll have a post up today. :P

igotpokeballz

Years
Does anyone want to interect with Ruby!! XD she is in the Entei Dorm and has a boyfriend (just sayin) and no i don't mean for a battle, just for chilling xD

me! But, do u wanna walk to the Suicune Dorm, or should I?

EDIT: like, do u end up hearing about a new student in Suicune so u visit him or what??

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
@yellow: thanks. yeah IDK why I assumed anyone had since I hadn't left off with anyone. I did however miss Jason's club, so if I may I'll start that earlier the next IC day. Isaac and Orion are both just battling each other, so it aught to be easy to end.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Sorry everyone i was waiting on JackBlaze to try and keep some semblance of posting order (possibly should have informed him of such) but was about to post anyway out of impatience xD. I'll post what i have now for the sake of it but it's not much and wont progress anything very far (I'll leave that up to you lot =P). Perhaps those that dont need to heal could go on ahead to try and split the group up a bit and prevent this sort of confusion?

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^I'm writing that post now...I'm gonna have Danielle hang out with Mark and Lucia, also depends on if they need to heal or not.

Sorry I kept everyone waiting! ;___;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back