ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Ad Content
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #526   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old June 15th, 2018 (2:57 PM). Edited June 15th, 2018 by KishinPlayz.
KishinPlayz KishinPlayz is offline
     
    Join Date: Dec 2015
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 2
    Your supposed to get the Ancient Key after the E4? I didn't get it. Is there something specific I have to do? I can still go back there since VBA has multiple saves.
    Found it again.
    Reply With Quote
      #527   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old June 22nd, 2018 (5:08 AM).
    PageEmperor's Avatar
    PageEmperor PageEmperor is offline
    oh god what did i just see
       
      Join Date: Jul 2015
      Location: with an axe
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 10,240
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Fajringogo View Post
      How can i evolve my magmar to magmotar???
      Dont think you get anything past the GB generations pal.

      Anyways, I’ve been doing a nuzrun of this hack lately and it’s really great! Few questions to ask here:
      -Where can I find the move deleter?
      -What are the stats for the Fakemon?

      Thanks in advance and great hack!
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #528   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old June 22nd, 2018 (3:41 PM).
      Sloo's Avatar
      Sloo Sloo is offline
         
        Join Date: Feb 2010
        Age: 29
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 324
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by PageEmperor View Post
        Anyways, I’ve been doing a nuzrun of this hack lately and it’s really great! Few questions to ask here:
        -Where can I find the move deleter?
        -What are the stats for the Fakemon?

        Thanks in advance and great hack!
        The move deleter is very late game, he's in Sandune Town.
        I don't have a list of Fakemon stats written out, but may do so in the future. I have posted an image showing Pumpking and Pumpkrow and all of their stats showing their differences somewhere in this thread. You might be able to find that here or through a google search.
        Sorry, I'm not much help on that one.
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #529   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old June 23rd, 2018 (3:16 AM).
        Jammermt99 Jammermt99 is offline
        I AM JAMMERMT99 ON YOUTUBE
           
          Join Date: Jun 2018
          Location: In the world.
          Posts: 1
          Trying to buy moves for ma team at second gyms department store plz tell ma the tm names along with their numbers.
          Reply With Quote
            #530   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old June 27th, 2018 (5:23 PM).
          BobTheBobberBob BobTheBobberBob is offline
             
            Join Date: Feb 2018
            Posts: 11
            Hey, I'm pretty sure I broke the game. After doing the event in Edge Co after the 3rd gym, I teleported to the town with Valen Co using my Kadabra, but forgot to get Rock Smash. Now the guy with the boat isn't there to take me back across the ocean. Anyone mind helping?
            Reply With Quote
              #531   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old June 28th, 2018 (3:33 PM).
            Sloo's Avatar
            Sloo Sloo is offline
               
              Join Date: Feb 2010
              Age: 29
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 324
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by BobTheBobberBob View Post
              Hey, I'm pretty sure I broke the game. After doing the event in Edge Co after the 3rd gym, I teleported to the town with Valen Co using my Kadabra, but forgot to get Rock Smash. Now the guy with the boat isn't there to take me back across the ocean. Anyone mind helping?
              Yep, sounds like you broke it. There is also a guy in the cave next to rock smash who will teleport you and also move the boat guy to Drallia.
              For now you will probably have to use a walk through walls cheat code to walk back across the ocean.
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #532   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old June 28th, 2018 (10:03 PM).
              BobTheBobberBob BobTheBobberBob is offline
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2018
                Posts: 11
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Sloo View Post
                Yep, sounds like you broke it. There is also a guy in the cave next to rock smash who will teleport you and also move the boat guy to Drallia.
                For now you will probably have to use a walk through walls cheat code to walk back across the ocean.
                Yeah, I ended up doing that. Thankfully nothing else has broken since then.
                Reply With Quote
                  #533   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old June 29th, 2018 (7:17 PM).
                Sloo's Avatar
                Sloo Sloo is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2010
                  Age: 29
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 324
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BobTheBobberBob View Post
                  Yeah, I ended up doing that. Thankfully nothing else has broken since then.
                  That's good, I tried to make the game as solid as I could.
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #534   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old July 4th, 2018 (5:13 AM). Edited July 4th, 2018 by Pokehur.
                  Pokehur Pokehur is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2018
                    Posts: 3
                    Just started the game up and the menu looks all messed up, is this normal or has something gone wrong with my patch?
                    Attached Images
                    File Type: png giratina strikes back.png‎ (33.5 KB, 3 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                    Reply With Quote
                      #535   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old July 5th, 2018 (6:59 AM).
                    Sloo's Avatar
                    Sloo Sloo is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2010
                      Age: 29
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 324
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Pokehur View Post
                      Just started the game up and the menu looks all messed up, is this normal or has something gone wrong with my patch?
                      Make sure you are using a clean Ruby AXVE v1.0 rom, and patch with Lunar IPS.
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #536   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                      Old July 6th, 2018 (12:46 AM). Edited July 6th, 2018 by Pokehur.
                      Pokehur Pokehur is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2018
                        Posts: 3
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Sloo View Post
                        Make sure you are using a clean Ruby AXVE v1.0 rom, and patch with Lunar IPS.
                        Haven't really patched anything in a long while (other than 1.1) so kinda puzzled, what do you mean by AXVE? The only v1.0 versions I've seen are (USA) 1 and (E) 1. Thanks :smile:
                        Reply With Quote
                          #537   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old July 6th, 2018 (5:20 AM).
                        Sloo's Avatar
                        Sloo Sloo is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2010
                          Age: 29
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 324
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Pokehur View Post
                          Haven't really patched anything in a long while (other than 1.1) so kinda puzzled, what do you mean by AXVE? The only v1.0 versions I've seen are (USA) 1 and (E) 1. Thanks :smile:
                          From what I can tell after a quick search, the AXVE is the US version. The European version is AXVP. So your (USA) 1 should work.
                          __________________
                          Reply With Quote
                            #538   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old August 28th, 2018 (5:56 AM).
                          gneee gneee is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2017
                            Posts: 2
                            The hack looks good as for now (I've just beaten the 4th gym) but I don't understand why you put the fakemons so late in the game, by now my team is pretty much assembled...
                            I'd have preferred to raise only your fakemons (as I do with every hack that offers them) but I have already faced one third of the GLs with this team before I get the first one (not considering Substitute) and I don't have any info about the fakemons except their location and type. This way seems a bit like your own work on the original ones is not valorized, if you feel like it consider moving some fakemons a bit earlier, personally I would have been fine even with P.E.A.R. as starter
                            That's pretty much my only critic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ besides, well, no P/S split but I'll live. Sprites are solid and everything works well for me, plot is classic but good, characters have a personality and gimmicks which is good, I'm not a fan of talking by the main character but it's a choice, I'm having fun and I feel like the best is yet to come
                            Reply With Quote
                              #539   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old September 1st, 2018 (9:38 AM).
                            StrikerZ56 StrikerZ56 is offline
                               
                              Join Date: May 2016
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 24
                              Does Feebas evolve the same way in the original games or does it evolve with a moon stone?
                              Reply With Quote
                                #540   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                              Old September 2nd, 2018 (2:56 PM).
                              Sloo's Avatar
                              Sloo Sloo is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2010
                                Age: 29
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 324
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by gneee View Post
                                The hack looks good as for now (I've just beaten the 4th gym) but I don't understand why you put the fakemons so late in the game, by now my team is pretty much assembled...
                                I'd have preferred to raise only your fakemons (as I do with every hack that offers them) but I have already faced one third of the GLs with this team before I get the first one (not considering Substitute) and I don't have any info about the fakemons except their location and type. This way seems a bit like your own work on the original ones is not valorized, if you feel like it consider moving some fakemons a bit earlier, personally I would have been fine even with P.E.A.R. as starter
                                That's pretty much my only critic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ besides, well, no P/S split but I'll live. Sprites are solid and everything works well for me, plot is classic but good, characters have a personality and gimmicks which is good, I'm not a fan of talking by the main character but it's a choice, I'm having fun and I feel like the best is yet to come
                                Thanks, I wanted it to feel more like a traditional game until Giratina gets released. Most of the fakemon were created by Giratina and come from the distortion world, others are brought in through rips in space and time.
                                I wish I had known about the inability to implement the P/S split in ruby before I got so far along with the game. I would have used fire red instead.

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by StrikerZ56 View Post
                                Does Feebas evolve the same way in the original games or does it evolve with a moon stone?
                                Feebas evolves via waterstone in this game.
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #541   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                Old September 3rd, 2018 (8:20 PM).
                                StrikerZ56 StrikerZ56 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2016
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 24
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Sloo View Post

                                  Feebas evolves via waterstone in this game.
                                  Ah that's good, thank you! Also forgot to add this to my first post, I apologize for that but do I need the Super rod or a Good rod to get Feebas, or is it just surfing?
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #542   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                  Old September 4th, 2018 (3:45 PM).
                                  Sloo's Avatar
                                  Sloo Sloo is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Feb 2010
                                    Age: 29
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 324
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by StrikerZ56 View Post
                                    Ah that's good, thank you! Also forgot to add this to my first post, I apologize for that but do I need the Super rod or a Good rod to get Feebas, or is it just surfing?
                                    Looks like it can be caught by surfing on Route 4, or in the Safari Zone on the right side using a Super Rod.
                                    __________________
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #543   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                    Old September 7th, 2018 (9:31 AM).
                                    enslaved_s's Avatar
                                    enslaved_s enslaved_s is offline
                                    Ace Trainers' Boss
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2017
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Calm
                                      Posts: 49
                                      I can't find a Ruby v1.0 USA ROM that doesn't ruin the game when I patch it, can someone help me with a download link of a Ruby v1.0 ROM?
                                      __________________
                                      :) Stuck in a world of mysterious creations, named Pokemon. ^_^



                                      Name: Kōri
                                      Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #544   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                      Old December 13th, 2018 (1:25 PM).
                                      fallingnarwhals fallingnarwhals is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Dec 2018
                                        Posts: 1
                                        What emulator do you best recommend for Mac or PC for this game?
                                        Reply With Quote
                                        Reply

                                        Quick Reply

                                        Join the conversation!

                                        Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                        Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                        Ad Content
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:42 AM.