ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Ad Content
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #101   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old May 28th, 2016 (3:57 PM).
hayouji hayouji is offline
     
    Join Date: Feb 2015
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 63
    ok.. i need help. how can i get out of undersea at sapphire bay.. please helppppp!
    Reply With Quote
      #102   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old May 28th, 2016 (4:00 PM).
    hayouji hayouji is offline
       
      Join Date: Feb 2015
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 63
      Nevermind... i figure it out
      Reply With Quote
        #103   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old May 28th, 2016 (5:24 PM).
      Mosmero's Avatar
      Mosmero Mosmero is offline
      Hey, it's me, the Mos!
         
        Join Date: Dec 2015
        Age: 19
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 107
        Is the save issue fixed yet? I really want to play this game! The fire starter really grew on me :3
        __________________
        Looking for somebody who is experienced at editing tiles and battle backgrounds. PM me if you wish to

        Name: Lights
        Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
        Reply With Quote
          #104   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old May 28th, 2016 (8:29 PM).
        magedm30 magedm30 is offline
           
          Join Date: Jul 2012
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 1
          The game has a bug where you save but when you try to load the save file it makes you go back to the start screen.
          Reply With Quote
            #105   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old May 29th, 2016 (4:41 AM). Edited May 29th, 2016 by salic215.
          salic215 salic215 is offline
             
            Join Date: Mar 2014
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 3
            so i've been trying to catch the games legendary chaostra and its been really really really difficult. we are supposed to be able to catch it right??

            P.S. Is there a aftergame??? I beat the elite 4 and my 3 rivals plus the final atlas event(unless there is another one in the aftergame?)
            Reply With Quote
              #106   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old May 29th, 2016 (7:44 AM). Edited May 29th, 2016 by EasyBakeStudios.
            EasyBakeStudios EasyBakeStudios is offline
               
              Join Date: May 2016
              Posts: 60
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by salic215 View Post
              so i've been trying to catch the games legendary chaostra and its been really really really difficult. we are supposed to be able to catch it right??
              Orderana and Chaostra can only be captured with the Master Ball. The aftergame is catching the other 4 legendaries and getting the alternate ending.
              Reply With Quote
                #107   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old May 29th, 2016 (9:07 AM).
              Paige's Avatar
              Paige Paige is online now
               
              Join Date: Jun 2009
              Age: 29
              Posts: 973
              So do we get 2 master balls in the game if Orderana and Chaostra can only be caught with that type of ball?
              __________________

              Reply With Quote
                #108   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old May 29th, 2016 (10:16 AM).
              EasyBakeStudios EasyBakeStudios is offline
                 
                Join Date: May 2016
                Posts: 60
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Britani Knight View Post
                So do we get 2 master balls in the game if Orderana and Chaostra can only be caught with that type of ball?
                Yes; After you beat the league you can return to the CHAOS CATACOMBS for the masterball and other dragon.
                Reply With Quote
                  #109   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old May 29th, 2016 (4:18 PM). Edited May 29th, 2016 by Collicious.
                Collicious Collicious is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2015
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 3
                  Can someone please help me start up the game after downloading it? I'm normally able to patch stuff on my own and get the game started but I'm just really lost on what to do right now.
                  To clarify, I downloaded the IPS file and a firered rom, then I patched the game using lunarIPS but every time I load the game on vba I just get a white screen. I changed the save type to flash128k but am still getting the same problem. Am I missing anything or doing something wrong? Someone please help.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #110   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old May 29th, 2016 (4:51 PM).
                  zealot's Avatar
                  zealot zealot is offline
                  The King of Fail
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2010
                    Age: 25
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 68
                    How do you use Dive in Sapphire Bay? Does it require a badge? I don't get the option to Dive when I find the dark patches of water.
                    __________________



                    Reply With Quote
                      #111   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old May 29th, 2016 (5:12 PM).
                    EasyBakeStudios EasyBakeStudios is offline
                       
                      Join Date: May 2016
                      Posts: 60
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by zealot View Post
                      How do you use Dive in Sapphire Bay? Does it require a badge? I don't get the option to Dive when I find the dark patches of water.
                      You have to beat the Flying Gym in Wotmel to use dive.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #112   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                      Old May 29th, 2016 (5:19 PM).
                      zealot's Avatar
                      zealot zealot is offline
                      The King of Fail
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2010
                        Age: 25
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Relaxed
                        Posts: 68
                        I've beaten the gym, she flew away after I talked to her a second time. When I look at my trainer card, I'm missing the 3rd and 7th badges.
                        __________________



                        Reply With Quote
                          #113   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old May 29th, 2016 (6:28 PM).
                        EasyBakeStudios EasyBakeStudios is offline
                           
                          Join Date: May 2016
                          Posts: 60
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by zealot View Post
                          I've beaten the gym, she flew away after I talked to her a second time. When I look at my trainer card, I'm missing the 3rd and 7th badges.
                          Teach it to a pokemon and click on the middle of the dark spot.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #114   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old May 29th, 2016 (6:33 PM). Edited May 29th, 2016 by Collicious.
                          Collicious Collicious is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2015
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 3
                            Okay now after I patch the file the white screen is fixed but it just loads up firered instead and ignores the patch I applied. What am I doing wrong??
                            Okay nevermind I got it to work! Turns out I was using the wrong firered rom but anyways cant wait to start playing this game!
                            Reply With Quote
                              #115   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old May 30th, 2016 (4:14 AM).
                            Delta231's Avatar
                            Delta231 Delta231 is offline
                            A noob
                               
                              Join Date: May 2016
                              Location: India
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Bold
                              Posts: 623
                              I have beat the poison gym and I AM SUCK IN THE GYM?what to do?how to get out?
                              Please help
                              __________________
                              HGSS OWs in FR Style
                              Fire Red NSE Bookmarks


                              A supporter of


                              Reply With Quote
                                #116   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                              Old May 30th, 2016 (7:57 AM).
                              EasyBakeStudios EasyBakeStudios is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2016
                                Posts: 60
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Delta231 View Post
                                I have beat the poison gym and I AM SUCK IN THE GYM?what to do?how to get out?
                                Please help
                                We've already explained that earlier in this thread.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #117   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                Old May 30th, 2016 (10:28 AM).
                                Danybroken245 Danybroken245 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2014
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 26
                                  Where is hm dive??
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #118   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                  Old May 30th, 2016 (11:10 AM).
                                  zealot's Avatar
                                  zealot zealot is offline
                                  The King of Fail
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2010
                                    Age: 25
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                    Posts: 68
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Danybroken245 View Post
                                    Where is hm dive??
                                    Surf south of Wotmel Terrace and you'll get it from Atlas.

                                    I'm still unable to Dive, clicking on a spot does nothing for me (I taught it to a Naiade I caught)
                                    __________________



                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #119   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                    Old May 30th, 2016 (11:16 AM).
                                    EasyBakeStudios EasyBakeStudios is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: May 2016
                                      Posts: 60
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by zealot View Post
                                      I've beaten the gym, she flew away after I talked to her a second time. When I look at my trainer card, I'm missing the 3rd and 7th badges.
                                      The eighth badge in your card let's you dive.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #120   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                      Old May 30th, 2016 (11:17 AM).
                                      EasyBakeStudios EasyBakeStudios is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: May 2016
                                        Posts: 60
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by zealot View Post
                                        Surf south of Wotmel Terrace and you'll get it from Atlas.

                                        I'm still unable to Dive, clicking on a spot does nothing for me (I taught it to a Naiade I caught)
                                        Have you tried all 4 spots?
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #121   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                        Old May 30th, 2016 (2:47 PM).
                                        luligod luligod is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2013
                                          Gender: Female
                                          Posts: 31
                                          im stuck at the Terranova City gym and i cant get out.
                                          __________________

                                          Name: Nick
                                          Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #122   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                          Old May 30th, 2016 (3:33 PM).
                                          Iiiiiiiiiiiiii Iiiiiiiiiiiiii is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: May 2016
                                            Posts: 3
                                            I didn't know until looking at some other people's questions that this game was supposed to be in full colour. When I'm walking around, it's all grey, but the talking sprites and battles are all in colour. Also, I'm assuming the total lack of wild pokemon encounters is a glitch, but I can walk in grass or caves, or surf around all I want, but there are no wild pokemon. The only way to find them is to fish or to encounter a legendary in the overworld and interact with it. I also got the fossils and revived them. This has made building a team hard, a balanced team pretty much impossible, and training up my pokemon really difficult. Also because I couldn't catch pokemon and get info on them, I didn't know there was such a thing as Clown type until the guy at the Dark gym told me to use it.

                                            That being said, with all those issues I've played that far, so I'm obviously enjoying myself.

                                            Oh, one more thing. The Braille is almost impossible to properly read, and when I looked up the Braille alphabet, some of the letters you use weren't on it, although maybe I just missed them. The screenshot I'm attaching has the Braille and the grey overworld.
                                            Attached Images
                                            File Type: png Screenshot_2016-05-28-21-35-30.png‎ (235.8 KB, 37 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #123   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                            Old May 30th, 2016 (5:45 PM).
                                            EasyBakeStudios EasyBakeStudios is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: May 2016
                                              Posts: 60
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by luligod View Post
                                              im stuck at the Terranova City gym and i cant get out.
                                              Answered in this thread already.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #124   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                              Old May 30th, 2016 (5:48 PM).
                                              EasyBakeStudios EasyBakeStudios is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: May 2016
                                                Posts: 60
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Iiiiiiiiiiiiii View Post
                                                I didn't know until looking at some other people's questions that this game was supposed to be in full colour. When I'm walking around, it's all grey, but the talking sprites and battles are all in colour. Also, I'm assuming the total lack of wild pokemon encounters is a glitch, but I can walk in grass or caves, or surf around all I want, but there are no wild pokemon. The only way to find them is to fish or to encounter a legendary in the overworld and interact with it. I also got the fossils and revived them. This has made building a team hard, a balanced team pretty much impossible, and training up my pokemon really difficult. Also because I couldn't catch pokemon and get info on them, I didn't know there was such a thing as Clown type until the guy at the Dark gym told me to use it.

                                                That being said, with all those issues I've played that far, so I'm obviously enjoying myself.

                                                Oh, one more thing. The Braille is almost impossible to properly read, and when I looked up the Braille alphabet, some of the letters you use weren't on it, although maybe I just missed them. The screenshot I'm attaching has the Braille and the grey overworld.
                                                Very strange, you should try re-downloading game in order to play it properly.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #125   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                Old May 30th, 2016 (8:34 PM).
                                                Danybroken245 Danybroken245 is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Aug 2014
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 26
                                                  I'm still finding mh dive... atlas dont shows
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                                  Ad Content
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:23 AM.