ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Ad Content
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #126   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago (12:05 AM).
agan's Avatar
agan agan is offline
     
    Join Date: May 2012
    Location: indonesia
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Serious
    Posts: 21
    This hack have a link battle feature?
    Reply With Quote
      #127   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 3 Weeks Ago (5:11 AM).
    Syed Khundmeer Akailvi Syed Khundmeer Akailvi is offline
       
      Join Date: Mar 2016
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 6
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
      This is not a beta. I'll take a look at this problem.
      Oh OK I'll be waiting for ur reply againand thanks for this wonderful games (CW,1, 2,3) I'll give 8/10 to this rom coz in this Roms it's sooo many bugs in. Other then that it's really great game.
      Reply With Quote
        #128   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:14 AM).
      Syed Khundmeer Akailvi Syed Khundmeer Akailvi is offline
         
        Join Date: Mar 2016
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 6
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
        This is not a beta. I'll take a look at this problem.
        Bro can u tell me what to do.
        PS: I already replied a day ago u didn't saw so I'm replying again and thanks
        Reply With Quote
          #129   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old 3 Weeks Ago (11:50 PM).
        Shogun's Avatar
        Shogun Shogun is offline
        Working on Cloud White 2 and 3!
           
          Join Date: Dec 2013
          Location: France
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 480
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Syed Khundmeer Akailvi View Post
          Bro can u tell me what to do.
          PS: I already replied a day ago u didn't saw so I'm replying again and thanks
          As I said, it is a problem that shouldn't occur. So I'm going to take a look at it and fix it soon so you'll be able to continue.
          __________________

          Donate for Cloud White games Here >>>https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YJU6WGVDJ2SNL
          Reply With Quote
            #130   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old 3 Weeks Ago (6:05 AM).
          Syed Khundmeer Akailvi Syed Khundmeer Akailvi is offline
             
            Join Date: Mar 2016
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 6
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
            As I said, it is a problem that shouldn't occur. So I'm going to take a look at it and fix it soon so you'll be able to continue.
            OK I'll wait
            Sorry for disturbing u persistently
            Reply With Quote
              #131   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old 2 Weeks Ago (9:04 AM).
            Shogun's Avatar
            Shogun Shogun is offline
            Working on Cloud White 2 and 3!
               
              Join Date: Dec 2013
              Location: France
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 480
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Syed Khundmeer Akailvi View Post
              OK I'll wait
              Sorry for disturbing u persistently
              NEW RELEASE NOW AVAILABLE: v225 (28/12/18)
              Are fixed various errors + diamond gym bug. Thanks to inform me if it isn't solved. You have to load a save where your player isn't inside the gym.

              Changelog:
              Spoiler:
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------
              CW 225

              - Tileset fixed in 3.17???
              - Tileset fixed in 3.14???
              - Mapping fixed in 3.61
              - Honey tree fixed in 3.59
              - Mapping improved in 3.56
              - Event text error fixed in 35.28
              - Mapping improved in 3.47
              - Mapping improved in 35.6 to prevent movement problems for an event.
              - Sign improved in 34.0
              - Mapping improved in 3.14
              - Event text error fixed in 3.12
              - Script ultimate move tutor added in Cape Brink
              - Signs (BRAILLE) added in old temple (1.116 etc)
              - Chnasey DANCE fixed in 42.0
              - Chnasey DANCE fixed in 37.5
              - Indoor 40.16 created
              - Trainer fixed in 5.42
              - Mapping improved in 5.42
              - Movement permission fixed in 5.42
              - iotg in 5.33 edited
              - iotg in 5.34 edited
              - iotg in 5.35 edited
              - iotg in 5.42 edited
              - iotg in 5.38 edited
              - iotg in 5.22 with a flag
              - iotg in 5.21 with a flag
              - IOTG added in 30.21
              - NPC added in 30.21
              - NPC added in 17.0
              - IOTG added in 30.20
              - POKERADIO FIXED IN THE ENTIRE GAME
              - Mapping fixed in 42.82
              - Ampharos Mega type fixed
              - COSMOG MOVE TELEPORT HAS BEEN DELETED TO PREVENT IMPOSSIBILITY TO CATCH HIM
              - Trainer id 85 lvl fixed
              - Trainer fixed in 5.48
              - Trainer fixed in 5.47
              - Lvl fixed for trainers between 0x85 and 0x8C (except 0x88)
              - Male swimmer fixed in 5.32
              - Trainer 0x7C fixed in 5.37 (swimmer)
              - EVENT DIAMOND GYM Flag error FIXED IN 38.10 and in 20.3
              __________________

              Donate for Cloud White games Here >>>https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YJU6WGVDJ2SNL
              Reply With Quote
                #132   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old 2 Weeks Ago (11:04 PM).
              qazmachuck qazmachuck is offline
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2015
                Posts: 75
                This game is so confusing... I can't find where I suppose to go after 1st gym. I already tried every possible route and even translated the game guide with Google Translator but so far nothing. Please tell me where I have to go :(
                __________________

                Name: CrystalDust
                Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
                Reply With Quote
                  #133   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old 2 Weeks Ago (2:38 PM).
                bh02032002's Avatar
                bh02032002 bh02032002 is offline
                progressing pokemon rom hacks i support: pokemon adventure red chapter, pokemon orange, pokemon sea temple, pokemon discovery, pokemon bronze 2.
                   
                  Join Date: May 2016
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Lonely
                  Posts: 102
                  Thanks for the bugfix update. By the way i'm just asking you something. Whats the progress of the 2 new regions? Just wondering cause it's been a couple months since we heard about the percentage complete. Thats all i wanted to say and thank you for your hard work rom hacking
                  Reply With Quote
                    #134   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old 2 Weeks Ago (7:12 AM).
                  Shogun's Avatar
                  Shogun Shogun is offline
                  Working on Cloud White 2 and 3!
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2013
                    Location: France
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 480
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by qazmachuck View Post
                    This game is so confusing... I can't find where I suppose to go after 1st gym. I already tried every possible route and even translated the game guide with Google Translator but so far nothing. Please tell me where I have to go :(
                    On the little first ilsand you have 2 gyms : one at the south and the other one is in the middle. For both of them you have to go inside the forrest (the entrance is next a girl on the right part of the island.
                    Form that forrest go to the west and you'll arrive at the first city with a gym. After that, go to the south entrance of the village to access the second part of the forest. Direction south you'll arrive at the second village with a gym. Next, head to the west and take the boat to the next island

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by bh02032002 View Post
                    Thanks for the bugfix update. By the way i'm just asking you something. Whats the progress of the 2 new regions? Just wondering cause it's been a couple months since we heard about the percentage complete. Thats all i wanted to say and thank you for your hard work rom hacking
                    THE INCOMING NEW REGIONS SHOULDN'T BE CONSIDERED AS CW3 chapters!!
                    Originally it was supposed to be another game (a prequel called CW origins) but for some reasons, I have to put it in my games CW2 and CW3.
                    CW0 = 5 regions = 2 in CW2 and 3 in CW3.

                    The story completion on CW2 and CW3 in 100%. The bug fix for these games is still in progress;
                    The extensions (new regions) will be available in a month roughly but the completion is already at 90% (I just need to insert story script and that's all + testing)
                    __________________

                    Donate for Cloud White games Here >>>https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YJU6WGVDJ2SNL
                    Reply With Quote
                      #135   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old 2 Weeks Ago (9:19 AM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by qazmachuck.
                    qazmachuck qazmachuck is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2015
                      Posts: 75
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
                      On the little first ilsand you have 2 gyms : one at the south and the other one is in the middle. For both of them you have to go inside the forrest (the entrance is next a girl on the right part of the island.
                      Form that forrest go to the west and you'll arrive at the first city with a gym. After that, go to the south entrance of the village to access the second part of the forest. Direction south you'll arrive at the second village with a gym. Next, head to the west and take the boat to the next island
                      Which island are you talking about? Since when Sinnoh has islands with 2 gyms? Your guidance makes no sense to me don't get me wrong.
                      __________________

                      Name: CrystalDust
                      Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
                      Reply With Quote
                        #136   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                      Old 2 Weeks Ago (12:41 PM).
                      Shogun's Avatar
                      Shogun Shogun is offline
                      Working on Cloud White 2 and 3!
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2013
                        Location: France
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 480
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by qazmachuck View Post
                        Which island are you talking about? Since when Sinnoh has islands with 2 gyms? Your guidance makes no sense to me don't get me wrong.
                        Oh yes sorry I was thinking you were talking about CW3. After Oreburgh gym, you have to go to the north west of the city and go inside the mountain. Then go to the east (Hearthome city gym)
                        __________________

                        Donate for Cloud White games Here >>>https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YJU6WGVDJ2SNL
                        Reply With Quote
                          #137   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:22 AM).
                        qazmachuck qazmachuck is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2015
                          Posts: 75
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
                          Oh yes sorry I was thinking you were talking about CW3. After Oreburgh gym, you have to go to the north west of the city and go inside the mountain. Then go to the east (Hearthome city gym)
                          OK I found it thanks. Do you plan to update the map or at least provide a detailed and ENGLISH game guide? Because there is nothing that shows you where you have to go inside the game.
                          __________________

                          Name: CrystalDust
                          Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
                          Reply With Quote
                            #138   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old 2 Weeks Ago (9:19 AM).
                          Shogun's Avatar
                          Shogun Shogun is offline
                          Working on Cloud White 2 and 3!
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2013
                            Location: France
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 480
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by qazmachuck View Post
                            OK I found it thanks. Do you plan to update the map or at least provide a detailed and ENGLISH game guide? Because there is nothing that shows you where you have to go inside the game.
                            The worldmap is up to date.
                            For the game guide... I don't know. But i understand sometimes it is not easy to find where to go but it is like Cloud White 1, I don't really appreciate original pokemon games to be so linear and oriented, so it is normal if sometimes you have to find your way.(but yeah sometimes it is too hard)


                            What's the quality of translation using google trad?
                            __________________

                            Donate for Cloud White games Here >>>https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YJU6WGVDJ2SNL
                            Reply With Quote
                              #139   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old 1 Week Ago (5:53 PM).
                            bida2 bida2 is online now
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2011
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 10
                              A bit confused here....

                              So I entered Silph Co. , got the GS Ball and fled to the top floor with it. I fought Venus, I believe, and she beat me because my team was exhausted. I tried everything to get back up to that top floor but I can't get up there again and that also means I can't continue forward in the game. Can I get some help,please?
                              Reply With Quote
                              Reply

                              Quick Reply

                              Join the conversation!

                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                              Create a PokéCommunity Account
                              Ad Content
                              Thread Tools

                              Posting Rules
                              You may not post new threads
                              You may not post replies
                              You may not post attachments
                              You may not edit your posts

                              BB code is On
                              Smilies are On
                              [IMG] code is On
                              HTML code is Off

                              Forum Jump


                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:22 AM.