The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacking Launchpad
Idea Dragon Ball Z: Team Training

Launchpad Where all good (and bad) ideas start. This is the Launchpad, where you can develop your small ideas, recruit help and form teams.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #351    
Old December 18th, 2017 (6:39 AM).
peter McLightning's Avatar
peter McLightning peter McLightning is offline
lightning is unstoppable
     
    Join Date: Sep 2017
    Location: House of richest persons
    Age: 14
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Hasty
    Posts: 155
    Looks great, keep up the good work.
    __________________
    The unlucky boy must thrive


    My career


    Odd thread
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #352    
    Old 4 Weeks Ago (9:12 AM).
    TheHunterManX's Avatar
    TheHunterManX TheHunterManX is offline
       
      Join Date: Jul 2015
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 93
      For he who requested a V5 link, it seems like he deleted the .ips on mediafire as when I tried it, it said error. I have a backup of V5 on my computer, so here's the link:
      The Dragon Ball Z - Team Training V5.gba was made by ZMax, I'm simply providing a re uploaded link.
      Reply With Quote
        #353    
      Old 3 Weeks Ago (4:23 AM).
      Venomsplatter's Avatar
      Venomsplatter Venomsplatter is offline
      Aethestode big fan!😎
         
        Join Date: Dec 2017
        Location: Toledo Ohio
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 15
        Hey just wondering if someone couldlet me know when there is another update i have trouble following this rom hack. I only follow this one and Pokemon Chapter Red. But compared to finding info on Chapter Red, Team Training info is jard to find, also i have 1 question, will this guy be adding characters from Dbz Super? The only ones i'd even really want from super are Hit and the Universe 9 fighters.
        Reply With Quote
          #354    
        Old 3 Weeks Ago (1:34 AM).
        TheHunterManX's Avatar
        TheHunterManX TheHunterManX is offline
           
          Join Date: Jul 2015
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 93
          Most of the info of new releases of DBZTT that I find is on facebook, His username is ZMaxHexa. There is also a wiki of DBZTT, and if you really feel like you need more info, advancemap and G3T are very helpful (just change the header from ZBDM to BPRE with RHEA). He hasn't mentioned adding characters from DBZ Super, but since Jiren was added, I think he will continue to add characters from DBZ super.
          Reply With Quote
            #355    
          Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:50 AM).
          agisci agisci is offline
             
            Join Date: Dec 2017
            Posts: 1
            There should be 4 god stones instead of 3. I got a shiny starter(vegeta) by saving before I picked my pokemon and restarting the game if it was not shiny(took many many tries). But now I have a problem. There are 4 fighters that can be transformed with god stones but only 3 god stones are in the game. I will get a god vegeta in the wild... But he won't be my shiny starter. So if I use the stones on goku, gohan, and vegito, my shiny can't be evolved into a god.
            Reply With Quote
              #356    
            Old 2 Weeks Ago (9:06 PM).
            demongoddemigra demongoddemigra is offline
               
              Join Date: Jul 2012
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 11
              I'm here looking for some advice.
              I tried downloading VBA and all the other things I need to play this. The patch, a fire red rom lunar ips etc.
              I patch the game and try loading it up in vba but it doesn't work.
              It shows the starting black screen with the year stats of pokemon up to fire red starts the intro and resets again.

              The only thing I changed on vba upon download was the save setting that has to be changed to save games.
              "Can anyone helps?
              Reply With Quote
                #357    
              Old 2 Weeks Ago (1:49 PM).
              demongoddemigra demongoddemigra is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 11
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by agisci View Post
                There should be 4 god stones instead of 3. I got a shiny starter(vegeta) by saving before I picked my pokemon and restarting the game if it was not shiny(took many many tries). But now I have a problem. There are 4 fighters that can be transformed with god stones but only 3 god stones are in the game. I will get a god vegeta in the wild... But he won't be my shiny starter. So if I use the stones on goku, gohan, and vegito, my shiny can't be evolved into a god.
                You can get a fourth stone by hacking it in.
                Reply With Quote
                  #358    
                Old 2 Weeks Ago (2:42 AM).
                Shun1988 Shun1988 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2018
                  Posts: 1
                  I downloaded the game last night and its awesome. Just wondering why it freezes when i try to get into a battle in the grass using speed more than normal. I was using 1.5 speed. Im using MyBoy on android and I have the correct save type for my game as well. Could you help plz
                  Reply With Quote
                    #359    
                  Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:52 PM).
                  demongoddemigra demongoddemigra is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2012
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 11
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Shun1988 View Post
                    I downloaded the game last night and its awesome. Just wondering why it freezes when i try to get into a battle in the grass using speed more than normal. I was using 1.5 speed. Im using MyBoy on android and I have the correct save type for my game as well. Could you help plz
                    Maybe you have a bad fire red rom?
                    Reply With Quote
                      #360    
                    Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:03 PM).
                    demongoddemigra demongoddemigra is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2012
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 11
                      Trades most likely have been screwed up in the moost recent update. Just did the trade south of namek town. Young girl asked for a kiwi and I got a black circleoutside of a white circle outside of a black splotch with white ?
                      Reply With Quote
                        #361    
                      Old 2 Weeks Ago (7:20 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by CarnageSuit.
                      CarnageSuit CarnageSuit is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2018
                        Posts: 1
                        So, just wondering, since i've beaten this a few times and i want to get the "Best possible team" in that first patch of grass (AKA, level 2, and the correct gender, and right personality thing. its gonna take me more than a few gold capsules) I'm wondering about something. Do the stats go higher if you get the evolved version (lets go G Freiza) or if you take the lower version and evolve them up?

                        Edit 1:
                        Also, since I'm going through my list of cheats right now.... Wondering if anyone has an updated list for the fighters. I just noticed i'm missing Hit, so i'm guessing i'm still in version 4 or 5 on that list.

                        Edit 2:
                        Yeah, getting frustrated (With myself, mostly). I've been looking around on the wikia, and I think I'm confusing myself. Basically I'm hoping someone (else) has created a file i could download that has what I'm looking for. So I can copy/paste exactly what I want. Because as I said, I'm confusing myself. I HAD a version of what i'm looking for, but outdated and useless.
                        Also, the Money code is wrong now. Says its for a different game.

                        Edit 3:
                        The more i try to figure this out, the more confused i get.
                        It says the "master code" is for code breaker. but then this page says i should use action replay for wild encounters. THAT MAKES NO SENSE! THEY'RE 2 SEPERATE SYSTEMS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER!

                        Edit 4 (1 day later):
                        SSF Trunks doesn't evolve to SSFR Trunks. got a "...?" at the end of his "He's Evolving!" page.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #362    
                        Old 1 Week Ago (10:29 AM).
                        demongoddemigra demongoddemigra is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 11
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by CarnageSuit View Post
                          So, just wondering, since i've beaten this a few times and i want to get the "Best possible team" in that first patch of grass (AKA, level 2, and the correct gender, and right personality thing. its gonna take me more than a few gold capsules) I'm wondering about something. Do the stats go higher if you get the evolved version (lets go G Freiza) or if you take the lower version and evolve them up?

                          Edit 1:
                          Also, since I'm going through my list of cheats right now.... Wondering if anyone has an updated list for the fighters. I just noticed i'm missing Hit, so i'm guessing i'm still in version 4 or 5 on that list.

                          Edit 2:
                          Yeah, getting frustrated (With myself, mostly). I've been looking around on the wikia, and I think I'm confusing myself. Basically I'm hoping someone (else) has created a file i could download that has what I'm looking for. So I can copy/paste exactly what I want. Because as I said, I'm confusing myself. I HAD a version of what i'm looking for, but outdated and useless.
                          Also, the Money code is wrong now. Says its for a different game.

                          Edit 3:
                          The more i try to figure this out, the more confused i get.
                          It says the "master code" is for code breaker. but then this page says i should use action replay for wild encounters. THAT MAKES NO SENSE! THEY'RE 2 SEPERATE SYSTEMS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER!

                          Edit 4 (1 day later):
                          SSF Trunks doesn't evolve to SSFR Trunks. got a "...?" at the end of his "He's Evolving!" page.
                          edit4: do you have the national scouter yet? you need it for certain fighters to evolve.
                          Reply With Quote
                          Reply

                          Quick Reply

                          Join the conversation!

                          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                          Create a PokéCommunity Account

                          Sponsored Links
                          Thread Tools

                          Posting Rules
                          You may not post new threads
                          You may not post replies
                          You may not post attachments
                          You may not edit your posts

                          BB code is On
                          Smilies are On
                          [IMG] code is On
                          HTML code is Off

                          Forum Jump


                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:55 AM.