• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black hack: Pokemon Pure White/Pitch Black

Years
you know that preschooler near the slide in the playground next to the day care, who says something like "take this, hyperbeam!"
i think it would be funny if one of his pokemon actually knew hyperbeam. is that possible?

also, will you be doing any type changing, for example changing dewott and samurott to water/fighting?

Last edited:

Meinfoo

Spelling error? Spelling win!
Years
Wait wait wait! Can we submit applications TO BE in-game trainers??? Like our team and stuff! It would be great to challenge and battle people from the forums!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
AWESOME !!!! nough said !! I love it, i mean it is true that pokemon games have become easy to a very high level (i know that sounded weird), but this makes'm interesting, good luck !!

Chiar

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 5, 2014
I LOL'd after seeing Cress in a dress. xD
Would you change the gender-bended characters' names? A man called Elesa or Lenora wouldn't be a normal thing... O_o'

Hacki101

I use too many smileys.... :P
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 14, 2014
Wait wait wait! Can we submit applications TO BE in-game trainers??? Like our team and stuff! It would be great to challenge and battle people from the forums!

I second this. Great hack by the way can't wait to try it!

Hacki101

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 14, 2014
Missed the release date :( is it anywhere near completion??

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2011
for something this big, I'm guessing its the year of the upsets. darn (Hawks just pawned my Bulls)** anyway, just start my own hack.. the only thing special about this one is the dialogue (if he completes it) and that trainer is about to send in something like osama..zZZ

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Dang, you beat me to this idea. XD

BUT NOW THIS MEANS

Ghetsis is a women........

I would love to play, though!

Hacki101

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 14, 2014
The orginal post has been updated :D with a new expected release date!! :D

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yes, that's right. I've been working hard for the past month and starting as early as tomorrow you will be able to experience the best Black/White ROM hack yet! Just in time for summer break.

Also added two new features:

A Dream Come True!
Now you can get Pokemon with Dream World abilities without actually having to access Dream World. All the best abilities have been added to Pokemon who need them such as Drizzle Politoed, Drought Ninetales, and Speed Boost Blaziken.

What a Steal!
Time to put Thief and Covet to good use. Many wild Pokemon will be holding items that are rare or completely unavailable in the regular games. This include Berries mostly, but also expensive or hard-to-get items such as Vitamins, Rare Candies, and Battle Subway prizes.

Also enjoy this one last screenshot:

picture3.png

Chiar

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 5, 2014
Yay! Tomorrow? I'm so excited! ^^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2012
Im loving your hack , but I have a few questions.
What is the main story ? Is it the same as every game , defeat the Elite 4 and go off finding legendaries , battle frontier etc.
Or is there a different ending to this game ?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Can you just release today??

It is 99% lol, could you try and finish it at all costs?

People do have lives/Jobs you know? You can't just release it.

|=======|

I've been checking this thread everyday for updates! 8D and there's finally one! :3 Tomorrow is the day. Can't wait to play it! :D

Also, to whoever said it's a harder version of Blaze Black and Volt White; this isn't a harder version of those games, it's a harder version of the regular Black/White games, these games and BB/VW have no relations, I think.

naruck23

Plague
Years

People do have lives/Jobs you know? You can't just release it.

|=======|

I've been checking this thread everyday for updates! 8D and there's finally one! :3 Tomorrow is the day. Can't wait to play it! :D

Also, to whoever said it's a harder version of Blaze Black and Volt White; this isn't a harder version of those games, it's a harder version of the regular Black/White games, these games and BB/VW have no relations, I think.

I know, i know but I just really need to play it!! So much features, and seeing that 99% slowly transfroming into a 100% is super painful :P

But well, I undertand that people have work and lives, and can't deditace their whole time to this.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years

Actually, I finished the hack earlier this afternoon. I just had to make a Youtube Video and also update my website. But it's finally done! You can find the download link on the first post. Watch the trailer here:

Hope you guys enjoy it. I put a lot of work into it.

Use this thread to discuss the hack, like technical issues/troubleshooting, discuss your progress with the game, or how to beat a certain trainer. Also, if you're not playing on no$GBA, you need to Google the anti-piracy patch for Black/White.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2011
This is the first time I've been drawn to a crazy hack like this one but already my second time with your hacks. I've got a bad experienced with Hard Gold ver. 2 although it really rocks the way you changed their sprites, you even made a stupid Geodude to something like butt-sex animal.

Btw, so far I'm yet to play the game bec. I've kept a EUR version of the rom. This only works with the USA version and requires not a universal patch.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2012
I did everything the how to play text said and it still doesn't work.

Last edited:
Back