• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] A Sunfishy Gallery

Years
  • Age 30
  • Usa
  • Seen Aug 28, 2016
Hello, and welcome to this messy compilation of drawings, sprites, and whatnot :P
Feel free to look at the boring background as well :D

Fakemon Sprite List! (if the image is too large, drag it to a new tab!)

fbb81a8d53.png

Template is an edited version of the one found here!

Fakedex!:
Spoiler:

Other Fakedex: There's too much to count D:
This is mostly fakemon that are not in my dex yet, or are just here for whatever reason
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thanks for taking a gander, so feel free to critique, suggest, etc.
Have a happy day :D

Looks sweet

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 21, 2016
some of the ideas look like they were taken from maplestory lol nice!

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
huge post!
f3ec5cc70e.png

minor posts!
bd9f22d247.png
working on a bruxish sprite

pY2Bl.png

CAP22 on Smogon has begun, so here's my design for it!

It's based on one of those pillows with anime girls on them,(mostly as a joke), and has a pillow-fighter theme.

If you don't know what CAP is, it's basically a project where some of the nerds of Smogon come together to learn more about the metagame and create Pokemon to suite their needs. After they decide some of the aspects, such as stats, abilities, etc, they then have a contest for artists to create a design based on the requirements it has. It's a really fun project, and I'd recommend everyone to join in!

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
fakemonss
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
I love some of the combinations you've come up with - especially the mushroom/umbrella mix you made, I would catch her in a heartbeat. Also enamored with your Ghost/Rock Elvis impersonator, the typing is so funny.

Question on the latter, though: what's body supposed to be? I see his pre-evolution is supposed to be a broken TV, but what is he? A Coffin, a stereo?​

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
when will you make Pixel sprite versions of these :)

Oh, I'm actually in the process right now!
Here's a WIP
5a80d8c0ac.png

I love some of the combinations you've come up with - especially the mushroom/umbrella mix you made, I would catch her in a heartbeat. Also enamored with your Ghost/Rock Elvis impersonator, the typing is so funny.

Question on the latter, though: what's body supposed to be? I see his pre-evolution is supposed to be a broken TV, but what is he? A Coffin, a stereo?​

Oh heh, I think I did a bad job with the art, but their bodies are based on tombstones! But thanks for the comments! Makes me feel happy inside :)

Anywho, here's two more lines:
ambiggle_by_tsunfished-db0tzyz.png
Based on tapeworms, sickness, and the 5 Status Effects
hatrik_and_mantrik_by_tsunfished-db0ux4q.png
Based on Manta Rays and Magician Hats/Capes

Years
All of these designs are very creative! They all have an individual style, but would definitely fit in with a group of new pokemon. I'm also a fan of how these and their evolutions are presented. Good job on these.

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
quilapila_and_magnumoth_by_tsunfished-db1gp6h.png

These guys drink the ink from books.

maskito_by_tsunfished-db276i2.png

Mosquito assassin

pokemon_navarite_logo_by_tsunfished-db1zmru.png

Logo!

Sunfished