Karl

Creator of Pokémon Darkfire

Male
London, UK
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
152 posts
9 Years
Nice work Karl. Thoroughly enjoying the demo. The jokester in the protagonist’s hometown legitimately made me laugh with that Metapod joke. Already looking forward to more Darkfire.
Thanks so much! Hahaha... The good news is that he will have more jokes in the next release!

I watched the gameplay video of this game on HeroVoltsy's Channel and I must say this thing is Dope! All the best for the future and I hope the game gets completed.
Thanks a lot for the feedback! Voltsy has brought a lot of really positive attention towards Darkfire and it's awesome seeing so many new faces. :)

Quick update:

Beta 2.0 is coming along nicely and we're still working hard to bring you even more of the fun that you've experienced in Beta 1.0.4!

For all Español players, a good friend of mine, PokeAJ, has translated Pokémon Darkfire for you en Español.

Español Pokémon Darkfire Descargar

Karl

Creator of Pokémon Darkfire

Male
London, UK
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
152 posts
9 Years
Can I suggest something, I am looking to this rom because it has amazing development and I suggest that every time that you update the latest patch, can you consider putting also on where the rom ends or a percentage so that we can see the development of the rom. Thanks and more power to your work
Thank you for the suggestion. The download contains a "readme.txt" file which states where the demo ends in each version.

For all other information about development, we have a public changelog you can follow in the Darkfire Discord which we regularly update.

Update! Custom Battle Backgrounds and UI Facelift:

Double wild battles have also now also been implemented.

(Beta 2.0 progress: 50%)

Thanks for reading and for your continued support!

Ray Maverick

Age 24
Male
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
3,392 posts
10.7 Years
Any update sir? Im looking forward to this hack. For me , its the best hack i've ever seen here.
We're currently working on beta 2 - it's taking a bit longer than anticipated because of battle backgrounds that we chose to insert, and those are complicated to be sure.

Aside from battle backgrounds, all the maps for beta 2 have been made, and a lot of the scripting too.

bh02032002

Beta Tester for Pokemon Saffron Version and Pokemon Chroma Version

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
227 posts
3.4 Years
We're currently working on beta 2 - it's taking a bit longer than anticipated because of battle backgrounds that we chose to insert, and those are complicated to be sure.

Aside from battle backgrounds, all the maps for beta 2 have been made, and a lot of the scripting too.
how long is this beta going to be? longer than beta 1? and good job with this game. it's fun!
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron.

beta tester for: Pokemon Saffron version. Pokemon Chroma Version

i decided since my beta testing is slow to just try beta testing 3 rom hacks. as i'm currently doing 2 at the moment i figure i could pick up a 3rd one to beta test. PM me or leave a visitor message and i will more than likely help beta test your Rom hack.

Ray Maverick

Age 24
Male
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
3,392 posts
10.7 Years
The second beta won't be longer than the first one in terms of maps covered, but a lot of work has been done on UI, AI, the battle system, battle bgs and the likes

yellow = first beta
blue = second beta

Here's a representation of the maps covered in beta 2. Some of them may look small on the world map, but they're actually huge in-game, so there's still lots to do.

bh02032002

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
227 posts
3.4 Years
The second beta won't be longer than the first one in terms of maps covered, but a lot of work has been done on UI, AI, the battle system, battle bgs and the likes

yellow = first beta
blue = second beta

Here's a representation of the maps covered in beta 2. Some of them may look small on the world map, but they're actually huge in-game, so there's still lots to do.
this is cool dude! very cool! i'm pumped for beta 2! thanks for the reply.
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

i decided since my beta testing is slow to just try beta testing 3 rom hacks. as i'm currently doing 2 at the moment i figure i could pick up a 3rd one to beta test. PM me or leave a visitor message and i will more than likely help beta test your Rom hack.

Ray Maverick

Age 24
Male
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
3,392 posts
10.7 Years
Some of them may look small on the world map, but they're actually huge in-game, so there's still lots to do.
As follow-up on that statement and an update to show everyone we haven't forgotten about this project, here's one of the maps that will be almost fully explorable in the 2nd beta:

Pinleaf Town

We want to make the house on the bottom right, along with the plot of land near it where you can plant berries, available to purchase.

Still working on beta 2!

bh02032002

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
227 posts
3.4 Years
As follow-up on that statement and an update to show everyone we haven't forgotten about this project, here's one of the maps that will be almost fully explorable in the 2nd beta:

Pinleaf Town

We want to make the house on the bottom right, along with the plot of land near it where you can plant berries, available to purchase.

Still working on beta 2!
this looks really cool man!!! Good luck with the hack and i hope Beta 2 comes out soon. thanks for creating such a quality game.

bh02032002

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
227 posts
3.4 Years

Pinleaf Town

Still working on beta 2!
this looks SOOO cool. good luck on the game!

Advertiser Content