• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
I guess I'll never discover by myself the Jirachi event... I can't even find Wesley of Wednesday...
By the way, have you put all seven brothers in the game, Zel?

darkvoider

Director of Voider BP
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2008
Quick Answers

If you wanted to Evolve Haunter then Yes at lvl 42.

Ive been playing shinygold ever since Beta 3 and its been a good remake so far. I can write this ultimate walkthough with pictures and all. But i need to make sure not many changes will happen in the already made areas i know Beta 6 from what ive herd you are fixing numerous glitches and i can help find them. My friend who loves hunting glitches can find them while i report them to you. The walkthough will be obtainable when i make it from My Freewebs or Give it to Zel to look at then post it here. And sorry peoples if i work out how to get Jirachi I can't put it in the walkthough. Also there will be a separate one for the X version

Also that ice cave with room empty by the waterfall i guess you would be putting Articuno or Regice in there.

That Ho-oh Glitch getting a masterball ive never had it. I always got a sacred ash.

We could use a Guide telling what Route we are on. Makes getting dogs easy. So far caught Entei.

The Trick House is better then RSE it made me think on that whirlpool.

Glad to help if this helps zel with these Glitches.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
Okay, i've got one glitch, never teleport from Mahogany to Blackthord and then back, this is what happens:

glitchsm3.png

Also, heres my hall of fame team:

halloffamesn1.png

I also have one problem, I've beaten the league, got the SS Ticket but I cant get to Kanto it say's the boat will come shortly >.> What do i do?

darkvoider

Director of Voider BP
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2008
Its a Timed Event

According to Zel the boat is a timed event ok. Just train or walk for a while ok!!! And that Glitch good sighting

EDIT: Ok that Glitch is fake you must of used Cheat Codes i did and nothing happened so you could of used a walkthough walls cheat

Last edited:

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
No, I didn't use any cheat codes, just an abra with teleport a couple of times and he endud up there, maybe it just happens to some people?

Naruto Namikaze

Doing Whats Never Been Done
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2023
is it true zels planning on adding a 3rd regen if so it would probly be the best saying that zels a master puzzle maker at least to me he is

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
No, I didn't use any cheat codes, just an abra with teleport a couple of times and he endud up there, maybe it just happens to some people?

It's known that Teleport can cause some Odd warps, Zel noted this in the bugs section of the first post.

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 7, 2010
This is a cool game I'm hunting down all the hoenn poke's. What I was wondering is where can I find a snorunt and a electrike? I want manetric bad :S

LiquidR

I am the shadow on the moon at night
Years
You have to trade between two VBA's. Google it.

That's not true. Haunter evolves at some level (I think it's around level 40).

Zel got rid of the trade evolutions and the special events evolution (Golbat to Crobat at level 31)

Edit: Sorry, it was already answerd

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
By the way, have you put all seven brothers in the game, Zel?

Yes, yes, they are in. I have changed a bit how they work. So, the idea is you will only be able to find Monica at first (search around, it's easy to find her), once you talk to her, she'll enable you to see Tuscany and so on.
But I've really hid them (some more, some less), so you'll have to waste some time to find them all (Remember there are clues in that book at Route26)

Okay, i've got one glitch, never teleport from Mahogany to Blackthord and then back, this is what happens:

glitchsm3.png

JOJO! >.<
Well, at least Teleport doesnt send you to Kanto's R4, as it happened time ago (yay for possitive thinking!), I really dont like that particular move, I wish or think to do something to destroy it :badsmile:, I'll think a bit more about that.

This is a cool game I'm hunting down all the hoenn poke's. What I was wondering is where can I find a snorunt and a electrike? I want manetric bad :S

It's pretty obvious where you can find a Snorunt, you should remember that I like to put Pokemon on locations that fit their nature (ask yourself "where would a Snorunt love to live?", there, you got your answer) About Electrike, it was around the routes between Ecruteak and Olivine (as always, if I remember correctly)

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 7, 2010
Thanks it's been a while xD I played shiny gold b4 but this is my first venture on b5 :S and thanks I should have remembered snorunt (ice cavern xD) and electrike :o

I'm hunting down lots of rarities does any 1 know where torchic is? :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
that great Zel
I hope you change field Gymleader and Elite 4 graphic in next beta or final release

and i find field Gymleader and Elite 4 graphic web
pokesho.com/anime_dot.html

i hope you see it

Batonelli

Shiny Elekid *
Years
  • Age 33
  • =$
  • Seen May 21, 2018
Thanks it's been a while xD I played shiny gold b4 but this is my first venture on b5 :S and thanks I should have remembered snorunt (ice cavern xD) and electrike :o

I'm hunting down lots of rarities does any 1 know where torchic is? :)

Please find your answer in the SG Help thread! Ask for more unknown Pokémon locations =)
Click

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
Yes, yes, they are in. I have changed a bit how they work. So, the idea is you will only be able to find Monica at first (search around, it's easy to find her), once you talk to her, she'll enable you to see Tuscany and so on.
But I've really hid them (some more, some less), so you'll have to waste some time to find them all (Remember there are clues in that book at Route26)

I imagined you did that way. That's why I'm so crazy. I've read the clues but can't find Wesley... Well, the others I've got an idea.
Just for asking, Zel: Carlos said,
Spoiler:
that the pokémon he had were caught in Johto, so, it made me think: is Beldum catchable in Johto?
Ah, another thing: why had you kept Dragon Scale in the game? It's only purpose it's evolving Seadra, right? As it evolves by level now, does it really have an use?
Just for saying: Sealeo is catchable, but Spheal not, according to the pokédex. Not an error, but it's something curious.

Gerri Shin

  
Years
Ah, another thing: why had you kept Dragon Scale in the game? It's only purpose it's evolving Seadra, right? As it evolves by level now, does it really have an use?
well if I remember correctly the Dragon scale also helps pump up dragon or water moves or something like that
Zel I must say Congrats on the Jirachi event, it was a stroke of pure genius. it really makes people think. I tip my Hat to you.

Years
well if I remember correctly the Dragon scale also helps pump up dragon or water moves or something like that.

No, you're confusing that item with Dragon Fang. That is the item that increases the power of Dragon moves. Dragon Scale has no use in this game since Seadra doesn't need it to evolve.

Back