• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Hemmo

Hack Lurker
Years
I'm so glad you've grammatically corrected the game! I've played the game through twice and half understood the story both times... Now I'm going to go through and play it again, only this time I can finally play through the story and understand it and fully immerse myself. Well done, and thank you.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 19, 2017
Hi. Loving the game. Been playing alot.

Ive got a question tho.

1. I found 3 Green shard out of 4 in mission three. I have all the others i think. (3 Yellow and 2 red). Now where can i find that last green shard? Where are the locations of the green shards?

Can u please help? Ive been stuck here for a long time.
You should go to the deep of the sea using dive then use a pokemon that have the mt trick and use with clamperl and chinchou they give blue shard and yellow shard sorry but I don't speak English very well XD

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 21, 2019
IS there an evolution list? Not sure how to evolve haunter and charjabug

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 30, 2021
Is there only the .UPS version of the rom? I've got no clue how to run it on the My Boy! App...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
Is there only the .UPS version of the rom? I've got no clue how to run it on the My Boy! App...
You'll need to patch it onto an Emerald rom first. The easier way would be to google "pokemon resolute download v2.7" and get a pre-patched (ready to play) rom.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 14, 2020
I can't patch the game with emerald rom :( What is the right rom to patch with?

Years
  • Age 74
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Is there any way to heal your team in the Battle Department or anywhere else on Spiral Island, or do you just have to stock up your bag and work with what's there? I can't find a Poke Center or a Nurse Joy, or anyone else there to heal them.

Years
Is there any way to heal your team in the Battle Department or anywhere else on Spiral Island, or do you just have to stock up your bag and work with what's there? I can't find a Poke Center or a Nurse Joy, or anyone else there to heal them.

you can go back to any pokemon centre using fly and return to spiral island by bronze ferry(i recommend to go to pokemon centre near bronze port so you can get back to spiral island quickly

Years
  • Age 74
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
you can go back to any pokemon centre using fly and return to spiral island by bronze ferry(i recommend to go to pokemon centre near bronze port so you can get back to spiral island quickly

arceus 1, thanks for your reply. The issue is that, to fly anywhere, you have to leave the Battle Department. When you leave, you lose all your progress and have to start all over again when you return. There is no way to heal and continue. Trying to complete the Battle Department in one fell swoop seems impossible, as there are dozens of high level trainers between all of the contests, each with six high level pokemon, and beating them all with just the items in my bag does not seem like it could even be done. I like a challenge, but that is too much without any way to heal there. Pokemon Resolute has been a great experience up to this point, but I'm now playing Pokemon Vega.

Back