• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Pokémon Gold and Silver game boxes coming to Europe

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Do we know what the price will be for the games on the eShop yet? $10? $20?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Sometimes I wonder if Pokémon care about American players. Oh well I still have my original boxes from 2001.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
I hope they'll be like the boxed versions of R/G/B/Y released in Japan last year that came with other stuff. Perhaps one of the things could be a code to download Celebi on to S/M.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Kinda wish it was coming to America too, but idk if it's super worth. Definitely appeals to the collectors, though.

Guest123_x1

Why is it so many of the "good" and "exciting" Pokémon products that are announced for availability outside of Japan are only for Europe (and Australia)? What's so special about Europe that they get the good stuff before everyone else outside of Japan does? Been this way since at least Generation V (and possibly since the financial crisis broke out in 2008).

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Since I never owned a copy of my own of Gold or Silver, I'll definitely consider getting a Gold box now!

I'm not sure if I've still got my Yellow box, but if I do, I'll actually have at least one game from every gen if I get this o: O: O8

Last edited:
Back