• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Universal Race (Invite Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
When I heard the voice, I sprang immediately from my meditative staate to full conciousness, using the Force just a bit to aid my leap onto the speeder bike. I immediately gunned the machine, then cursed as my speed dramitically dropped with a pitous whine. Kicking the dadblamed thing, I hopped off and took off at a dead run through the bamboo shoots.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I jumped up in surprise and let out a yelp, nearly landing in a spring. Yoshi quickly regained composure. 'Sheesh. If we had teamed up I would've let him win.' I thought truthfully. I was in this for the fun. Ah well... A little competition was a good thing. I backed away. My eyes fell on a bird beside me. 'I need more eggs' I thought. I quickly extended my tongue and swallowed the bird. A few secodns later an egg appeared behind me. I quickly grabbed one of my original eggs and threw it into one of the monsters. It exploded in a colorful fireworks display. And since I was at full health, the blast did even more damage and had a wider range of quite a few meters...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
ooc:I figured you could have just swallowed the goats to get more eggs. They really aren't that big. :\

ic: Now regaining the lead, I decided I'd let the Support Platform fly on autopolit. i at down and began shuffling my deck, silently wondering what the next challenge area would be like.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
The kick sent me flying high above the springs. Just as it looked as I was going to hit the water, I activated the Wind Tunnel, draining it of water before impact.

"It seems it's just you and me now." I said as I leapt out of the spring, and ran at Ranma, my staff coated with a brilliant blue aura of spiritual power. It was best to get this over with fast, before I tired. When I reached a reasonable distance, I swung.

~Ozy~

Years
There, an odd pink creature of some sort, just a bit ahead and seemingly stuck in combat. I lept over the scene, triple flipping in midair and landind square on my feet. After taking a moment to regain my senses, I continued my run.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Suddenly, a metal shoe hit the staff, stopping the monk in mid blow. "Don't forget about me." Said a smug voice. I looked up to notice that connected to the foot was a guy about my age, with long black hair he had in long spikes, with red streaks on it.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"Who are you?" I asked as I backed away, readying my Wind Tunnel, just in case. I didn't like the aura of this guy. It wasn't exactly as strong as that of a demon, but it was certainly stronger then a human should've had. How exactly did he appear to block my blow?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"My name is Shadow, and I'll get to the point. I'm here to kill you." He said, and instead of falling the the ground, twin jets came out of each shoe, letting him hover about a foot off of the ground... I was stunned by his ability to sneak up on me, but i didn't let it get to me, I'd delt with sneaks before...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"Kill us?" I asked as I moved from my Wind Tunnel position, to the position for channeling energy. "Just tell me one thing! Are you in leagues with Naraku!?"

Moments after, my body began to glow blue with the spiritual energy again, and so did Ranma. He would be even more powerful until it wore off, and I didn't know how long I could hold it for.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"That's the name of the guy who hired me for this job, yeah." He said, before ducking as I leapt forward with the chestnut fist, and befor eI knew what happened, I heard him say something, and found myself on the ground. I felt like I had been pummeled by a jackhammer...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Well, that didn't work. Time for a new approach, but I had to make sure Ranma didn't get in the way.
"What is Naraku planning!?" I demanded to know as I began running in circles around Shadow before picking the injured Ranma up and putting him off to the side.
"Wind Tunnel!!!" I called as I released it's power once again, utilising the same boulder from my battle with Ranma earlier.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I was dazed from the attack, but was still able to see as shadow easily fliped over the boulder, though not touching the ground. It must take some real training to use those shoes. I looked closer, and saw that he was carrying a large green jewel in one hand that seemed to be glowing, as an aura that was visible to me appeared around him...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"Answer me!" I yelled as the boulder was sucked into my tunnel. It was draining my energy rapidly, but I ran at Shadow, my hand still extended. Maybe just sucking him up would be better. This needed to work though, or i was screwed.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
As Miroku ran closer, Shadow's grip on the emerald slipped, sending it flying into the wind tunnel. He cursed, and said "Ok, you're good, I'll give you that. But don't think I'm done for good." He said, spinning around and taking off at a speed I doubted I could match.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I said nothing, hanging limp. The attack had dazed me, but it didn't REALLY start to hurt until just a few minutes ago, whe it knocked me out immidiately. I had a certain resistance to blunt trauma by now, so I wouldn't suffer any permanent damage from it.

Years
"Are you guys quite done yet?" I demanded. I had stayed put for some reason, I had enjoyed watching the conflict. my chocobo, which I called Sunrise, squaked again, digging his talons into the ground and preparing to run if something happened...

~Ozy~

Years
Something was wrong, I could feel it. I was torn between my desire to win and my instincts to run back and assist in whatever was going on back there. A few years before, desire would have won out. Now, it was instinct. whipping out my lightsaber, I dashed back the way I came, cutting down anything that got in my way in my desire to find the source of this irregularity.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I looked back at the others. In my haste with the goats, I had forgotted the others. I decided to give the goats an easier death by swalloing them and turning them into green eggs. I ran back towards the others, hoping they wouldn;t attack. My green skin shined in the sunlight as I ran. I hoped the others were okay from their battle with the guy who had just seemingly appeared out of nowhere. I didn't remember him being one of the contestants...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I was confused now, and slowed my Support Platform to a halt. I was quite a distance ahead, but it looked like everyone was turning BACK toward the starting line. What was going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back