• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worth Adding New Pokemon?

PoCitMonster

DotDotDot
Years
Is it worth adding gen 7 Pokemon if I can't get there special abilities to work like water bubble or corrosion or Dazzling etc...?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Is it worth adding gen 7 Pokemon if I can't get there special abilities to work like water bubble or corrosion or Dazzling etc...?

I know for a fact that at least those three abilities are already working with the code that has been provided in the thread literally below you, Gen VII scripts (Moves, Abilities and more) or something, as Rot8er mentioned as well.
If you can't get them to work, you've clearly not followed the instructions properly as at least 90% of what's posted there works just fine. As for the gen 7, it's worth if you want to keep up and be able to give people a more gen 7 experience as those Pokémon are only available in Pokémon Sun and Moon. But then you'd be having a different conversation close to this one: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=388052

Back