• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokedonald's [Game Over]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

INTRODUCTION
Welcome to Pokedonalds! What can we get for you today?

Working at Pokedonalds hasn't been a bad experience. The Manager is alright, and your coworkers are good to work with. The problem? Those customers. Most of them are pleasant and understanding. Others? Make your life hell.
And it seems that some of them do it on purpose.

Frankly, the whole crew, managers included, are tired of it. So it's time to get back to those customers by getting rid of them once and for all! Oh, but the customers aren't going to just stop coming. Will the customers drive the crew away first? Or will the crew get rid of all those nasty customers. Stay tuned!

PokeDonald's mafia will function as your typical mafia. However, there are a few things to keep in mind!

☆ PokeDonalds is a Closed-Setup game. Mostly. Roles will be grouped by crew position. You will only get an idea of what a position's role might be, but no specifics.
☆ Upon death only the position will be revealed. You will know what alignment they were via the position.

The PokeDonalds Crew will your innocent group while the Customers are your mafia.

If you are new to mafia and would like a rundown The Snail's Guide to the Underground is your friend.

RULES
☆ All PokeCommunity rules apply
☆ Please use bold your votes. Failure to do so will dismiss the vote. You may change votes throughout the day but only the last one will be counted.
☆ Failure to vote twice will remove you from the game
☆ Only discuss the game inside the threads
☆ Do not post at night!!! Doing so will be immediate death
☆ When you are dead you are dead. Don't haunt the threads with your posts. Only exception if your death post with no info.
☆ No PM Sharing
☆ Send your night actions either through PM or Discord (dancingmuffins#0360)
☆ You may (temporarily) abstain from voting. Don't forget to bold.

Any questions or concerns feel free to contact Ash!

ROLES

THE STAFF

Store Manager - The one who makes sure everything is running smoothly! Having been put though this for years they're not easily taken down and will retaliate if they are rudely confronted.
Assistant Manager - Helps the Manager and takes charge when they're away. While they can't take as much as the Manager taking out the Assistant won't be an easy task.
Shift Leader - The lower-managers that help run the shifts when the upper managers are off or away. Shift Leaders have active roles that can benefit the entire crew.
Trainers - Help teach the new comers and guides the staff to make sure they are doing everything properly. They don't have any active roles but they do have some kind of passive role.
Crew - You're a regular crew member! You're either here because you need the extra money or it's just the only place you can get a job. Either way you're here and you don't do anything special but you can still help drive those awful customers away!

CUSTOMERS

You are all rude regular customers with one special ability or another. Well .. some of you guys don't but you can still help the other customers be awful.

THE OWNER

Every day they will feel irritated about either a staff member or maybe a customer. If they get whoever that person fired or kicked out of the store forever (aka lynched) they win.

PLAYERS
Ash as GM

Abby as ???
purplecicada as ???
Rabinov as ???
Home as ???
jdthebud as ???
Sparkin as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
EvilChameleon as ???
metroid711 as ???
DeusPro as ???
Pecilia as ???
Kitty as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
gimmepie as ???
Desinishon as ???
Superjolt as ???
Uzumi as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Johnny as ???
Mr. James as ???
Paranoia_ as ???

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
in but kfc is better
i agree with this but mcdonalds was the first one i found with a pokemon pun bc i was too lazy to make my own. otherwise this would be dunkin donuts ngl

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
i agree with this but mcdonalds was the first one i found with a pokemon pun bc i was too lazy to make my own. otherwise this would be dunkin donuts ngl

kanto-cky fried combuskens

Back