• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Rijon Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Gogeta

GRRR! Scary! XD
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 20, 2005
This hack deserves it very much. I have seen some screenshots, and CBM is a great hacker. Keep up the good work, and I hope this will be even better that I think it will be.

Satoshi, you have played betas? Do you think this hack will live up to CBM's reputation as a hacker?

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
so how is it going..i want to try it out...do you have a beta ?

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
Hey Wait A Minute First!!!!! You Stole My Badges!!!!!! Jspiro1 You Stole The Badges In My Trainer Card And Copied Them On Urs!!! Those Were Made By Me!!! Remove Them Or Something Or Else Im Gonna Report You To A Mod!!!

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
hey theres no problem now... just go and check that other PM i sent you..

back on topic now. so..... all we are doing is waiting til CBM or someone starts up to post pics and stuff?? its like waiting for emerald (different this time ... i said this before) but only that were not getting updated on whats going on... XD

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
aww..... pweese?? i guess that wont work anymore cos im not 10 yrs old anymore and anyways.. im losing my touch in saying that...

c'mon mr. winstrate... why not?? just a BETA??? just make the ... Merson cave... or whatever that cave that come rite after u get to the second city... just remove the doors and then save it and then give us a preview??

even those guys at nintendo have playable demos... why dont u's?

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Ok look, the beta is going to be out soon, probably in less than 2 weeks. Ive been having lots of fun putting this hack together, but it can be ****ing hard at times. I hope you guys will enjoy it. I have also resumed work on Bronze, which should be out around hte same time too!

zak

xpert trainer
Years
Hey Dude

hi ive been watching ure hacking and have been to ure webstie and forums and i think all ure hacks nare great im really looking forward to this and bronze bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back